markhollin

6 hours ago, DDIG said:

How big is the Diner's parcel comparatively? Could you pull of something like that?

To that end, it seems like it would be super expensive to blow out and expand that section of the Four Seasons if they did eventually buy that lot. And I think a large section of building right there is parking, so I don't see how it would be worth it. 

If you look at the south tower, I'm pretty sure they're building the north side where they wouldn't have to destroy much of anything to build the north tower the same as the south if they had this land.  They would build up to the current height and keep going.  

9 hours ago, DDIG said:

How big is the Diner's parcel comparatively? Could you pull of something like that?

To that end, it seems like it would be super expensive to blow out and expand that section of the Four Seasons if they did eventually buy that lot. And I think a large section of building right there is parking, so I don't see how it would be worth it. 

You can put a building about twice the size of the diner building on that parcel. The Diner sits on .08 acres and the parking lot is .14 acres.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2