markhollin

4 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

Whether One Nashville looks old is entirely subjective, but it's also just one building.  In other words, as small a sample size as you could possibly get.  

In regards to who determines what is out of style, apparently you think you do since you've made the declaration that any non-glass building looks "old and decrepit"... just sayin!  haha ;)

In any case, we may just have to agree to disagree on this one, which is perfectly fine.  Thank you for the conversation, and welcome to the forum! :)

Where did I say "I determine what's in style"? 

1 hour ago, Licec said:

Where did I say "I determine what's in style"? 

Well, I didn't think I was exactly leaping to conclusions when I assumed that's more or less what you were implying when you said that any building that isn't all glass is old and decrepit looking and not what people want.  But my apologies if I misunderstood you.  All the best.  Cheers.  

Edited by BnaBreaker
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Sean blackdog said:

Today this evening. :whistling:

C3C6F2CF-277B-40DF-B64D-02F6FC342740.jpeg

78A5FEA4-2DB3-4494-88DA-5F2F4C50B9AC.jpeg

If I counted correctly they are now pouring the first penthouse floor.  That means there are three levels to go plus the mechanical screen.  Since the penthouses are taller than regular floors this means we are about 60 feet from the top.  Yes/No?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Native said:

If I counted correctly they are now pouring the first penthouse floor.  That means there are three levels to go plus the mechanical screen.  Since the penthouses are taller than regular floors this means we are about 60 feet from the top.  Yes/No?

That's also where I think we are but I'm not sure how exact that 60 feet measurement is.  That mechanical screen looks really tall in the render and it seems like we need to end up higher than the roof level of the Batman Building but quite a bit lower than the top of the spires.  I think your guess is pretty close though!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Downtown…about how many more feet do you think it will be above the current height of the core?

I went and looked at Alley's excellent photo posted yesterday in the photo thread, and it looks like the core is up to the 40th floor. Based on that, assuming plans haven't changed, I'd say another 20-25'. 

Edited by downtownresident
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2