markhollin

Is there supposed to be anything special about the crown on this one? I'm having a hard time telling from the renderings if there is anything that will set this off from just looking like 505's twin brother. Don't get me wrong, the height and location are awesome and well recieved. Just seems to me if I was building the 2nd tallest building in town I'd want it to have something  to differentiate it more.  Especially at such a great location.

Either way, in the 5 years since I've moved it's still amazing to see such awesome growth. I can't wait to find time to make it back to visit.

Edited by NikOnder
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, NikOnder said:

Is there supposed to be anything special about the crown on this one? I'm having a hard time telling from the renderings if there is anything that will set this off from just looking like 505's twin brother. Don't get me wrong, the height and location are awesome and well recieved. Just seems to me if I was building the 2nd tallest building in town I'd want it to have something  to differentiate it more.  Especially at such a great location.

Either way, in the 5 years since I've moved it's still amazing to see such awesome growth. I can't wait to find time to make it back to visit.

I still can’t believe Tony didn’t put at least a small little “lighted crown” around 505.  Instead…it just ends…and he placed 5-6 little red aviation beacons on top.  Unfortunate.  It would look nice if it had a 10 ft wall around the top with LED lighting.

Edited by titanhog
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, titanhog said:

I still can’t believe Tony didn’t put at least a small little “lighted crown” around 505.  Instead…it just ends…and he placed 5-6 little red aviation beacons on top.  Unfortunate.  It would look nice if it had a 10 ft wall around the top with LED lighting.

I mean, anything would have been nice. Even just some simple led  lighting,  agreed.  I guess it's still too early to tell if they will at least have any unique lighting elements on this one.  At the end of the day, I'm definitely not complaining.  It's so cool that in 3 years, we've added a new 2nd and 3rd tallest (not to mention the additions a little further down the list, as well)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, markhollin said:

A $1.27 million permit has been issued for the construction of The Rutledge Restaurant (13,000 sq. ft. on the ground floor) inside The Four Seasons. Holtzclaw Construction is handling the work, and plans are for it to be open by early 2022. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/permit-patrol-17-may-2021/article_7dfd73e0-b4d9-11eb-a09f-d71f35646925.html

Is that the same Rutledge that is in Cool Springs?