markhollin

30 minutes ago, bigeasy said:

Every time I see a picture of this I think about what could have been with the two tower design. Still looks great though

Right!! , I always think that. How awesome it would have been . And I can’t get over the fact that right on the other side of the bridge there’s vacant land ready to develop, but that it’s only zoned for like 12-15 stories. Always thought that would be a perfect lot for the second tower, and connect them both with a park under the bridge and a enclosed sky bridge above. Or now a great location for their Second &Peabody project.

Yeah... those are cheating fins! I thought Bridgestone would have more self-respect than to be outdone by a regional bank. 

So how do you guys like my new strategy for getting a new tallest.... shame those who settle for less?

Edited by MLBrumby
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

Yeah... those are cheating fins! I thought Bridgestone would have more self-respect than to be outdone by a regional bank. 

So how do you guys like my new strategy for getting a new tallest.... shame to he one who settle for less?

How much of Pinnacle’s crown is just a crown?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

All we can do is speculate as to locations right now. I think we will see a change in the DTC soon.

I asked Freddie about the Text Amendment you posted, and he said that he thought it was related to the Mid Gulch. I still can’t find anything on Metro’s Legislation site. 

As far as sites, if I had to guess it would be: 

- 133 KVB 

- Large site at the end of Division across the railroad tracks from Haven at the Gulch

- A partner with Highwoods on their site as the residential developer 

- Maybe Beaman’s midtown site? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smeagolsfree said:

They may be the new partner for the Frank May site at 133 KVB, since that one all the sudden is moving forward. I like that being at the top of the list.

Another option is to partner with Ragland at the 2nd & KVB site.

Is 133KVB in front of Margaritaville?

• Like 1