markhollin

On 2/14/2022 at 9:35 AM, titanhog said:

How long until the developers decide that with such success selling the current stock of 4 Seasons condos…they should go ahead and buy the parking lot and add the 2nd tower…at say 700’?

In my uneducated opinion, I'd say the probability is high.  Demand?  Check.  Motivated developers?  Check.  Available space?  Check.  Disgruntled neighbors moving?  Check!

Now, if we can just convince the Congress group to employ that all-to-American act of "super-sizing" the second tower to say 650ft, or to TH's 700!!!!

Edited by nashville born
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, markhollin said:

The Congress Group and AECOM Capital said in a news release that the decision was driven by high demand for the six half-floor penthouse condos, all of which sold for a collective $57.5 million

I’m betting they wish they were able to build that second tower. Hopefully this is a good sign for all the new high end residential projects getting ready to build. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Luvemtall said:

I’m betting they wish they were able to build that second tower. Hopefully this is a good sign for all the new high end residential projects getting ready to build. 

Yeah…if they could buy that land now (who knows if the owner is still ticked and won’t sell it), that would be the easiest project to get started and completed.  It’s all t’d up and ready to go.

• Like 2