markhollin

My pure speculation is we will not get a logo at the top of the building. I do hope we get lighting, but not holding my breath :tw_dissapointed:. When the new Four Seasons in Boston was proposed the logo appeared in all the renderings, but the ultimate product did not have the logo. Granted Nashville is a bit different in that many of the office buildings have logos, but there is a certain aura about being the high-end that blends into the surroundings. Amazon doesn't put their logos on their buildings as they like to blend in as well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, nashville born said:

As fabulous as this project and brand are, I'm taking a stand.  It's the principle of the thing!  If they don't put that logo on top of this building, I'm rescinding my offer for one of the last two penthouses, effective immediately!!!!

Taking my millions around the corner and up the street.  Let's go Ritz!

And what if the Ritz doesn't put their logo on top of the tower? :tw_tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/19/2022 at 3:11 PM, FluffyP13 said:

The Rutledge is gross, assuming its the same thing as the one in Franklin. Sucks that's the restaurant in the Four Seasons

Gross?  I didn't get that impression when I was devouring their prime filet.  It did get loud in there during happy hour with the sound bouncing around all the walls.  

• 2 weeks later...