markhollin

6 minutes ago, Baronakim said:

I'm vastly underhelmed.  The interiors are not particularly elegant.  I think the louvered door, door hardware and closet hanging system are no better than many suburban apatment building.   The interior furnishings are rather cheessy for a high end apartment... needs abetter interior designer IMO.    I would expect much better for the costs and brand of the building.  

I tend to agree

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Baronakim said:

I'm vastly underhelmed.  The interiors are not particularly elegant.  I think the louvered door, door hardware and closet hanging system are no better than many suburban apatment building.   The interior furnishings are rather cheessy for a high end apartment... needs abetter interior designer IMO.    I would expect much better for the costs and brand of the building.  

You're right ,rather be in Broadwest over the Four Seasons. 

• Like 2

The interior of the Four Seasons residences looks incredibly cheap. The interior decorator must be an amateur.  I would not live there because of the location and the quality of the interiors.  I’ve seen their residences in other cities, this one doesn’t compare. 

• Like 2

I’m wondering what the monthly maintenance charges are for these apartments?   I’m guessing the majority of buyers do all cash purchases, but high maintenance fees and property taxes can detract from value. 

I can find only a 950 sq ft one bedroom unit listed for rent at $7,500 per month, which is about the same as a similar unit in a new luxury building in Manhattan.  I think I’d choose something at Broadwest over this project.  The interiors look really cheap and the location right by lower Broadway would be a negative. 

• Like 1

The hotel rooms , look nicer then the residential units! Really shocked by what I’m seeing , really does look average. Not what someone would think of when entering a Four Seasons. Probably purchased by corporations and investors as a perk for their clients. Think of it as a very expensive STR!! 

• Like 1

After viewing both the video and the photos posted, I'm almost convinced the video is of one person's unit, which is reflective of that individual person's tastes and NOT a FS staged unit.  Not ready to judge based on that video alone.  Almost positive that if FS could, they'd ban that video on sight!  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, nashville born said:

After viewing both the video and the photos posted, I'm almost convinced the video is of one person's unit, which is reflective of that individual person's tastes and NOT a FS staged unit.  Not ready to judge based on that video alone.  Almost positive that if FS could, they'd ban that video on sight!  

I agree. I think this is a basic, this is what you get for the lowest purchase price, with the thought most buyers are going to throw in extra dollars for upgrades. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2022 at 12:04 PM, Baronakim said:

I'm vastly underwhelmed.  The interiors are not particularly elegant.  I think the louvered door, door hardware and closet hanging system are no better than many suburban apatment building.   The interior furnishings are rather cheessy for a high end apartment... needs abetter interior designer IMO.    I would expect much better for the costs and brand of the building.  

I really do agree. When I saw the louvered door I was like wow, that's similar quality to an Avalon or something. 

If you shell out a million bucks for that apartment, you'd expect the finest quality, or a bit more out of the box conceptual design aesthetic for that money. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The potential problem with lighting these high end residential towers is whiny residents who don't want their multi million dollar homes flooded with building accent lighting. I agree they would look better, but I think a big reason it doesn't happen is the residents. I know of a hotel that had to agree to turn off the accent lighting after a certain time because the guests simply couldn't sleep (even with black out curtains). 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Nash_12South said:

The potential problem with lighting these high end residential towers is whiny residents who don't want their multi million dollar homes flooded with building accent lighting. I agree they would look better, but I think a big reason it doesn't happen is the residents. I know of a hotel that had to agree to turn off the accent lighting after a certain time because the guests simply couldn't sleep (even with black out curtains). 

That’s understandable to some degree, but there shouldn’t be any issues with lighting the tops of these buildings at the least. A little accent lighting around the mechanical screenings would go a long way to give them nighttime appeal.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...