markhollin

I really really really hope that this will get built and as how it looks in the rendering. This will really change the skyline of that area and maybe encourage other taller buildings in sobro to be built if the project is successful. I believe the Four Seasons hotel would be a perfect fit there and for Nashville as a whole. Fingers freaking crossed for this one.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MLBrumby said:

The latest from William at NP

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21039937/future-riverfront-tower-project-progresses

Nearly two and a half years after proposing a $350 million, two-tower project to replace the Market Street Apartments at 150 Second Ave. S., SAP is now hoping for an early to mid-2019 start.

SAP art.png

Is it a bad sign that the start date has been moved back?

• 4 weeks later...

I saw the 30 notice on channel 5's facebook.  OH THE COMMENTS.   people have not concept of supply and demand.

also, it was my understanding (form here) that leases were not being renewed.  how long has that been going on?  if it has been a while, there may not be many people left.  and the ones that remain may not have long on their lease anyway.

• Like 3