markhollin

Second Ave. Partners, 40 story condo (540 ft.) 5 star hotel (190 ft.) 9,500 sq. ft. of retail, $350 million

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

I find myself a bit partial to the chain-link fence.

That, along with the misplaced tree, 2.75 parking spaces and windowless shack combines really contribute just, so so much to the surrounding neighborhood.

21 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

That, along with the misplaced tree, 2.75 parking spaces and windowless shack combines really contribute just, so so much to the surrounding neighborhood.

I sincerely like it.  Adds character.

27 minutes ago, Nashtitans said:

anyone know how this will fit into the skyline

If the renderings are any indication, it will really pop from the East Bank. In theory it would be pretty obscured looking from Midtown or the Gulch thanks to Pinnacle and Bridgestone.

Edited by claya91

What would be funny...since the Bass, Berry & Sims guy whined about not being able to see the river or the fireworks display if this is built...is for the new render to have the "left side" portion of the development slide over to the right and totally block the view of the Pinnacle.  Then...I bet the BB&S guy changes his mind on the current design. :P

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

I have a new image and can post when story goes live.

NjbFdHe4NDrdm.gif

Edited by bigeasy
  • Like 2

I did see a image of one taller tower on the left side of the project back a couple months ago. I'm not sure how high they can go with one tower but, the image I was looking at was a new tallest for Nashville.

Edited by FrankNash

That's a great rendering, would be even better to see 5th + Broadway and 505 CST included. Also, somewhere between Batman and the Pedestrian Bridge would be a great location for a new tallest. 

10 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Haha!!  I hope we find out that BB&S is the reason for the seller stalling on selling the 20 parking spaces...and that the developer redesigned to block more of Pinnacle's views!  Would be an epic "take that" if true. :rofl:

I considered this thought earlier and it gave me a sensible chuckle. 

c5f.gif

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Skyscrapergeek said:

Wild guess: 505' and 475'

Would be great to have another 500 footer!

So...we get more height AND block some more of BB&S's views?  Win / Win. :tw_glasses:

• Like 2