A message from your moderating team...

dmillsphoto

All,

Due to limiting bandwidth, I'm stepping further back from my role as moderator here. I'm not going to stop coming to meetings, I'm not going to (yet) stop re-arranging threads, but the overall management is going to be handed over to, who we all think is the most apt candidate, @markhollin

That's right, the Warden of the Cellblock, the loudest section of any arena in the NHL, has agreed to step in and take over. We're excited to have him step up, and look forward to his contributions both here and from his ever-full notebook at the monthly meets. Of course, Kevin and Ron will continue on, well, that is when Kevin isn't working and Ron isn't off on some grand tour of America.

Thanks for being a mostly-self-moderating board, it was a pleasure, but change is good. I never intended to even stay on this long because I feel like the voices of power should change as frequently as Nashville does...

-Daniel

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As always a big thanks go out to Daniel for the great job he has done. Kevin and Mark will be invaluable as moderators. Mark was the logical choice with as much as he contributes to the board and his enthusiasm.

I will say this board self moderates for the most part, so thanks to all of you for that.

Looking forward to the meet next Saturday as always. Remember that everyone is invited and that means all the folks that read and have not signed up for membership . 

Archived