Getting that block on FB

HankStrong

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would just point out every time there was a post about a non-Bungalow district.  I guess after a while he decided to ban me.

The ones about Winter Park, and there was one specifically I remember: http://bungalower.com/2015/07/27/north-orlando-gets-heroes-shop/  

A) The corner of OBT and Lee road isn't remotely considered a Bungalow neighborhood by ANY stretch of the definition.

B) It's horrible journalism.  The actual address isn't included in the post anywhere.

I'm never sure if it's helpful or just mean for me to continue pointing out the quality of the journalism.  I promise it's not intended to bully, it's just a website that I used to really enjoy reading (even though the bungalow neighborhoods mean virtually nothing to me; I don't live there and I don't regularly play there) that I can't force myself to suffer through now.

It seems a little grade school to ban someone from a public forum for that.  The exception would be if you were vulgar or overly-aggressive in your tones.  You haven't done that here, so I wouldn't expect it from you.

Archived