Sign in to follow this  
HankStrong

Getting that block on FB

21 hours ago, AndyPok1 said:

We can take the other discussion to the Coffee House if you'd like, but I want to keep this on topic.

So, what sins did you commit?

I would just point out every time there was a post about a non-Bungalow district.  I guess after a while he decided to ban me.

The ones about Winter Park, and there was one specifically I remember: http://bungalower.com/2015/07/27/north-orlando-gets-heroes-shop/  

A) The corner of OBT and Lee road isn't remotely considered a Bungalow neighborhood by ANY stretch of the definition.

B) It's horrible journalism.  The actual address isn't included in the post anywhere.

• Like 1

I'm never sure if it's helpful or just mean for me to continue pointing out the quality of the journalism.  I promise it's not intended to bully, it's just a website that I used to really enjoy reading (even though the bungalow neighborhoods mean virtually nothing to me; I don't live there and I don't regularly play there) that I can't force myself to suffer through now.

It seems a little grade school to ban someone from a public forum for that.  The exception would be if you were vulgar or overly-aggressive in your tones.  You haven't done that here, so I wouldn't expect it from you.

• Like 1