Repurposed/revitalized historical buildings in Nashville

markhollin

10 hours ago, markhollin said:

Built in 1952, the church building at 1601 Martin St. in WeHo has be refurbished, expanded, and renamed Hillcrest Community Church.

1601 Martin St, Hillcrest Comm Church, Oct 27, 2018 x.jpg

There's good coffee at Crest Cafe and the workspace is nice (few distractions).  I've even been served there by a former Bond Coffee Company barista!

• Like 3

The Heritage Foundation of Williamson County will lease one of the two mansions on the property of the former O'More College of Design in Franklin to create the Idea Center, and innovation and entrepreneurship center in the Fleming-Farrah Mansion, which was built in 1901.

More at The Nashville Post here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/entrepreneurship/article/21037997/group-to-develop-innovation-entrepreneurship-center-at-omore

Heritage Foundation of WilliamsonCounty, O'More Colege of Design x.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mr_Bond said:

Now that I've lived here over 26 years, I find that I often say "That used to be where the -------- used to be."

I’ll be saying that to young folk about where the Deja Vu used to for years to come ...”And that was where before it was torn down, Stormy Daniels did her stripping there after her  5 minutes of fame” :) 

• Like 1