Nice job of blending into the Alley. Also I think we can take "Mid-2018 completion" out of the header at this point ha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/27/2018 at 6:22 AM, markhollin said:

A rendering of the backside of the Dream Hotel and it's bars/eateries that will face Printers Alley:

Dream Hotel, Oct, 2018, alley render.png

Nicely done! What would be fun is if the new clubs had the old names like The Black Poodle. Embers Showcase, etc.

Any news about what else may be going on in Printers Alley? I've always had a deep love of the place and I'm glad to see the new developments maintaining at least for the most part the gritty atmosphere.....

• Like 3

12 hours ago, titanhog said:

^^ Will it stay that color?  Looks kinda odd as the only light beige around.  Kinda like something just stuck to the side of the building.

Yes as that is the original restored look.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, markhollin said:

The Dream Hotel Nashville website is now up.  

Dream Hotel, Nov 28, 2018, render 5.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 4.52.56 AM.png

Comparing the rendering with the current photo makes me think the facade detailing is not quite finished.    The unpainted base columns and the current absence of ornamentation on the entablature above them suggest there is more work to be done.       It's going to look amazing when complete.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, CenterHill said:

Comparing the rendering with the current photo makes me think the facade detailing is not quite finished.    The unpainted base columns and the current absence of ornamentation on the entablature above them suggest there is more work to be done.       It's going to look amazing when complete.  

Either way, it looks good. Just glad they did what they did, when they did what they did.

• Like 2

I didn't get to snap a photo, but I drove by the Dream today and they have a large gold "DREAM" above the front door and there appeared to be some bellmen at the door, too?

• Like 3

I love the entrance and the development as a whole but if I didn't know any better I'd think it was the entrance to Dream Nightclub.

6 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

I love the entrance and the development as a whole but if I didn't know any better I'd think it was the entrance to Dream Nightclub.

I thought the Brass Stables got a new name

14 minutes ago, donNdonelson2 said:

Here is a cropped version of a photo posted a couple of days ago

6D0EEC35-1AD5-4DD3-9CE0-FE6561175B56.jpeg

It was a joke. Sorry for the confusion 

A couple of pics from this morning.   The hotel has opened one floor of rooms for guests and the cafe and lobby bar are now open. 

679C9EFC-8C29-4193-9F64-B4E5764DCB15.jpeg

1A8E53AB-F2F8-4059-83AC-C2CA81117C45.jpeg

• Like 4