Spectrum/Emery Midtown Office Bldg, 18th South & Chet Atkins, 8 stories, 130,000 sq. ft. Mid-2018 target

markhollin

On 1/17/2019 at 8:23 AM, markhollin said:

Exterior nearly complete.
Spectrum Emery, Dec 30, 2018, 1.jpg

It seems a little more drab than the original rendering... but I will reserve judgement until it's finished and we get a picture on a sunny spring day.  There's definitely an added setback that makes it seem less impressive from this angle. 

Emery Spectrum midtown Nashville.jpeg

Edited by NashvilleObserver
  • Like 2

On 1/24/2019 at 12:08 PM, NashvilleObserver said:

It seems a little more drab than the original rendering... but I will reserve judgement until it's finished and we get a picture on a sunny spring day.  There's definitely an added setback that makes it seem less impressive from this angle. 

Emery Spectrum midtown Nashville.jpeg

image.thumb.png.524d38ea4c112716685bd35078ce2b9a.png

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

Fencing down. Finishing touches underway. Street level activation being prepped.

Looking NE from intersection of 18th AVe. South and Chet Atkins Place:

Spectrum Emery, Feb 24, 2019, 1.jpg

Looking NW fromChet Atkins Place, 1/2 block east of 18th Ave. South:

Spectrum Emery, Feb 24, 2019, 2.jpg

Spectrum Emery, Feb 24, 2019, 3.jpg

Looking NE from 18th AVe. South, 1/4 block north of Chet Atkins Place:

Spectrum Emery, Feb 24, 2019, 4.jpg

Looking south along 18th Ave. South, 1/2 block north of Chet Atkins Place:

Spectrum Emery, Feb 24, 2019, 5.jpg

Looking north into main floor space from corner of 18th Ave. South and Chet Atkins Place:

Spectrum Emery, Feb 24, 2019, 6.jpg

Looking east into main floor space from corner of 18th Ave. South and Chet Atkins Place:

Spectrum Emery, Feb 24, 2019, 7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

WeWork has announced they will occupy one floor of 18th & Chet (the new name for this Spectrum Emery building).  This means that with Ernst Young and RBC Wealth Management taking up most of the rest of the building, that there is just one floor remaining to be leased.

More behind the NBJ paywall here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2019/04/19/exclusive-wework-signs-fourth-nashville-lease-and.html?iana=hpmvp_nsh_news_headline

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I absolutely love this building. I would go as far as saying it's one of my favorite office buildings in the city. There are some dull items (alley facade) but the detail at this entry way and how it carries through the interiors is really nice.

• Like 3