RALNATIVE

N&O Site

8 hours ago, DwnTwnRaleighGuy said:

One Glenwood 

One Glenwood 

One Glenwood 

I think that I have made my point?

One Glenwood is the way that developers see a fast return on investment. It looks an awfully lot like an office building and parking deck built next door that you will find all up and down  Six Forks Rd.,  Falls of the Neuse Road etc. Nothing really special or different as even the height is par for the course. So yeah, I am expecting an office/apt building next door to a 6 or 7 story parking deck.... God, please prove me wrong! 

The property purchase cost for One Glenwood was much much lower than it was for N&O site.  Similar project built at N&O would not have a positive return on investment.   (It will be taller.  Much taller.)

For $22 Million if they do not build tall, they will loose money on this building to earn a good return on their investment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RiverwoodCLT said:

For $22 Million if they do not build tall, they will loose money on this building to earn a good return on their investment.

I’m not sure, while $22 million is a lot of money in general, it’s not a lot when you think how much land there really is available to utilize.

Phoenix III of Raleigh LLC was created in February 2018. Incorporated in Nevada. Local address is the Lowry law firm. It is managed by another company, Acquisition
Group LLC, in southern California whose office address is of a law firm, too. 

• Like 1

Surely the two companies are related, since two of the Phoenix sites have the same southern California address.  The other has a Las Vegas mailing address.