19th & Broadway; Fallyn Apts. (26 stories, 295', 355 units); Fraye Hotel (16 stories/220 rooms); 2,500 sq. ft. ground retail; garage

MidTenn1

• 2 weeks later...

So how long do we think it will be before we get a mid-rise/high-rise development on the Hattie B's location? I would think we would have a 5 story podium (no parking because they could share with this development) and then a possible tower up against the hotel tower.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bos2Nash said:

So how long do we think it will be before we get a mid-rise/high-rise development on the Hattie B's location? I would think we would have a 5 story podium (no parking because they could share with this development) and then a possible tower up against the hotel tower.

Or a tall and skinny 30 story. Its on a corner lot! Corners are different under the code.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2021 at 4:29 PM, nashville born said:

Didn't realize this thing had such a massive foot print.  Great shot.   Why isn't this one listed on the Wikipedia page?  Completely missed it; found it while sifting through a random article about projects in Nashville.

It's there but I'm sure you found it by now.  It's listed in the Tallest Under Construction section as Regent Apartments, 26 stories at 317' tall.  Like you've asked, where is this person keeping the Wiki page getting these heights from?  Smeagols mentioned on about page 4 "will rise about 295 feet" which has been the only mention of height in this thread and that's what the thread title has as well.  Who's right?

Edited by L'burgnative
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, L'burgnative said:

^^^ I hope that didn't sound like a knock at you, I thought your post sounded like you were making an estimate and it may have stuck.

No, the "about 295" just means the document referenced was probably 295 ft 4 inches, etc. No problem! 

No, I didn’t take it that way at all, and I know for a fact the all numbers on on the Wiki page are not correct. Some are and some are not. All I am saying is when I put something on the map, it is usually from a schematic I have seen directly from the engineers submission to Metro.