Sign in to follow this  
motonenterprises

When Will Greenville Be Ready For Height?

I felt this would be a fun discussion. We've probably had it before, but I couldn't find anything. When will Greenville be ready for something taller than or equal to the Landmark building? They are building these low to mid rises like crazy. I must say I love the density being added. I wouldn't mind seeing something signature though. I know it has to do with vacancy rates etc. But if they took something like the One project and built 1 instead of 2 or 3 buildings, that would've been the tallest.Thoughts?

• Like 1

Once density is high and a lot of the open available land is built on, the only way to add more with be by going higher. We are probably a decade away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ausrutherford said:

Once density is high and a lot of the open available land is built on, the only way to add more with be by going higher. We are probably a decade away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That could be the case. They don't have an issue building low and mid rises though. Wouldn't mind seeing the landmark building at least remodeled to bring it up to standards.

6 hours ago, motonenterprises said:

That could be the case. They don't have an issue building low and mid rises though. Wouldn't mind seeing the landmark building at least remodeled to bring it up to standards.

They could remodel the interior, however, I doubt they would change the exterior significantly. Plaza though I bet could be remodeled.

9 hours ago, Jet-set said:

It would be interesting to know the vacancy percentages in buildings like Landmark and the One towers.

ONE phase II building has 68,000 out of 220,000 square feet available: http://x.lnimg.com/attachments/454D7571-EF2A-4EF6-B5E6-32ADDBB155B8.pdf Phase I building is 100% leased.

Landmark building has 48,179 out of 357,752 square feet available: http://x.lnimg.com/attachments/53C5FDBD-4A3C-42A3-B495-7012C102017B.pdf