markhollin

Hensler-Stiles (26-story residential), Eakin Peabody Plaza (9-story, 280,000 sq. ft. office), & 4 smaller buildings, $265 million, MDHA Trolley Barn sites

No doubt, a "nice" row of Bradford pear trees in that silly strip between the building and Hermitage Avenue. 

Edited by MLBrumby
  • Like 1

Oh my god it has a @#%$!ng driveway.  Probably old news to most, but I just noticed that in the renderings.  So because Eakin is too cheap and/or lazy and/or unskilled to design a building that actually fits the damn lot it sits on, Nashville now must have a mini office park from 1983 right in the middle of town.  Gahhhhhh!

Edited by BnaBreaker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

Oh my god it has a @#%$!ng driveway.  Probably old news to most, but I just noticed that in the renderings.  So because Eakin is too cheap and/or lazy and/or unskilled to design a building that actually fits the damn lot it sits on, Nashville now must have a mini office park from 1983 right in the middle of town.  Gahhhhhh!

Just noticed that after your comment. Where does this go? is there parking under this building that this leads to or is it a surface lot next to the building?? Is there a presentation section for this building anywhere?

Edit:
I noticed in the rendering looking along Peabody St that there seems to be an entrance into some form of parking that'll fill in some of the hill. This begs the question what the entry is for then...

Edited by Bos2Nash
  • Like 1

Eakin's Peabody Plaza (9 stories, 280,000 sq. ft.) update: Excavation and core drilling moving along quickly.

Looking east along Peabody St. 1/2 block east of Hermitage Ave:

Eakin Trolley Barns, April 15, 2018, 1.jpg

Looking SE from Peabody St. 1/2 block east of Hermitage Ave:

Eakin Trolley Barns, April 15, 2018, 2.jpg

• Like 2