River North, 105-acre Cowan Street corridor, Phase One: five 4-7 stories, 650 residences, 85 K sq. ft. retail, 50 K sq. ft. office, mile long riverfront park; Phase Two: two 12 story office buildings, pedestrian bridge across river

markhollin

10 minutes ago, archilove said:

There's a recall petition online and I just received a property tax repeal petition

in the mail. He should have been mayor of Mayberry. Come to think of it he looks like the actor who played that part. And with him in charge Nashville might start looking like Mayberry.

I do wish we had the crime rate of Mayberry!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

1 hour ago, MLBrumby said:

Can someone help me understand which part of the land that was originally included in the River North footprint the above is happening in? As I understand a portion was sold to another developer. Is this the RN developer or the second one?

Go to the development map. The boundaries are pretty close.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I was thinking the same thing. Top Golf would be great at the Opryland hotel area, but there is so much developable land in/around downtown, that I think this adds a great experiential option for visitors (not to mention the fact that they have concerts there). Plus, it's a great place for corporate outings as well.

Edited by KariKnux
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, henburg said:

I agree with keeping Top Golf there, it's super fun and this development is practically going to shield it from view anyways. It's proximity is an asset and helps further the idea of the East Bank as an entertainment district.

I guess you’re right if they can truly pull off what they’re planning near the Titans stadium.  Definitely would be nice if the east bank from the two interstate bridges was 100% complete with entertainment, retail, restaurants, hotels, NFL, MLB, business towers, etc.

• Like 1