River North, 105-acre Cowan Street corridor, Phase One: five 4-7 stories, 650 residences, 85 K sq. ft. retail, 50 K sq. ft. office, mile long riverfront park; Phase Two: two 12 story office buildings, pedestrian bridge across river

markhollin

23 hours ago, lmc123 said:

There's some decent vertical movement at the Landings

I was in Nashville 10/6-10/9.  For the life in me I couldn't figure where the building below was as I driving along I-40 near Charlotte Pike.  The Top Golf netting helped me to figure it out.  So, anything in the height range of this building and taller will be seen from a distance.  That'll stretch the skyline view.

IMG_1007.JPG

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was always going to be a ten year build out with 2031 being the year it was fully operational. I’m hoping they’re just waiting for current leases to run out and for the economy to stabilize. 

River North is changing (or has already changed) to district 19, so they may be waiting for that as well. 

Edited by WebberThomas4
  • Like 3