Jump to content

markhollin

Drury Plaza Hotel, 21 stories, 390 rooms, NW corner of KVB & 3rd Ave. South - UC

Recommended Posts


It’ll help bridge the gap between Sobro and whatever behemoth (hopefully) eventually gets built on the Hard Rock Hotel site. 

43 minutes ago, nashvylle said:

I think this building is going to have a surprising density effect on our skyline, like Cambria did. 

Since it’s not 50 stories it gets lost in the development pipeline, but this building will do a lot to extend the Sobro skyline 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest

The Drury is a perfect example of why I LOVE all the activity happening in Nashville.  With so many building in the pipeline - rumored, planned, started, in progress, wrapping up - I am always pleasantly surprised with the progress made with these projects while I am obsessing over Broadwest or 2nd Ave. Partners/Four Seasons. It is looking good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nashville_bound said:

The Drury is a perfect example of why I LOVE all the activity happening in Nashville.  With so many building in the pipeline - rumored, planned, started, in progress, wrapping up - I am always pleasantly surprised with the progress made with these projects while I am obsessing over Broadwest or 2nd Ave. Partners/Four Seasons. It is looking good.

This building marks a minor milestone in the growth of Nashville - it will block my view of the KVB bridge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mr_Bond said:

This building marks a minor milestone in the growth of Nashville - it will block my view of the KVB bridge.

You’re in Encore? Underrated building. They really put a lot of effort in street activation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pdt2f said:

You’re in Encore? Underrated building. They really put a lot of effort in street activation. 

I'm in Terrazzo.  I can see about 2/3rds of the bridge now but every new floor of this building blocks a little more color from my night.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up tp 10th floor.

Looking NW from intersection of KVB and 3rd Ave. South:

Drury Plaza, Oct 7, 2018, 1.jpg


Looking SW from 3rd Ave. South, 1/2 block north of KVB:

Drury Plaza, Oct 7, 2018, 2.jpg


Looking east along KVB from intersection with 4th Ave. South:

Drury Plaza, Oct 7, 2018, 3.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.