The Joseph Hotel, 21 stories, 232 ft., 297 rooms, 380-space garage, $140 million

markhollin

Do we know their planned opening date? Looks like it could be ready in less than two months.

Although I doubt the tourists will be pouring in by then.  I'd figure early fall will be the earliest to see heavy tourism in the area. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, markhollin said:

A high-end Chicago-styled Italian restaurant (still unnamed) will be operating in The Joseph Hotel when it opens in August. The restaurant, a name for which has yet to be announced, will offer a see-through cheese cave connecting the dining room to the kitchen and will house eight wheel (each of which will weigh up to 80 pounds) of imported parmigiano-reggiano cheese. The walls will be lined with more than 600 bottles of wine.

Is that like Swiss cheese?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had drinks on the rooftop a couple of times now. It's very nice, with great views,  and so new that there were very few people. We even were greeted by a bartender that recognized us from his time working in 12South.  We probably know too many bartenders.....

Edited by Nash_12South
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...