GRLaker

Suburban Projects

138 posts in this topic

On 4/20/2017 at 6:00 PM, GRDadof3 said:

Three hotels in a cluster coming to Wyoming, just South of Craig's Cruisers on Clyde Park:

http://www.grbj.com/articles/87773-hotelier-planning-three-hotels

More on the 3 hotels going in near 58th and Clyde Park (near Craig's Cruisers). Actually this article is from back in April but it just popped up in my Mlive "other articles" tab:

http://www.mlive.com/business/west-michigan/index.ssf/2017/04/3_suburban_hotels_projects_ann.html

Including the area's first Towne Place Suites.

-41ce8d0fd43b20a0.jpg

 

hotel land.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


38 minutes ago, GRDadof3 said:

More on the 3 hotels going in near 58th and Clyde Park (near Craig's Cruisers). Actually this article is from back in April but it just popped up in my Mlive "other articles" tab:

http://www.mlive.com/business/west-michigan/index.ssf/2017/04/3_suburban_hotels_projects_ann.html

Including the area's first Towne Place Suites.

-41ce8d0fd43b20a0.jpg

 

hotel land.JPG

I like that design a lot. It makes the usual hotel design actually more than tolerable for once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also like the fact that the area around 44th and 131 is experiencing infill after being a deadzone since the early 00's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just realized they're building a Hampton Inn next to Costco in Grandville. How many hotels in the south Wyoming/Grandville area now? Didn't they just rennovate one nearby as well?

Edited by WMrapids
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WMrapids said:

Just realized they're building a Hampton Inn next to Costco in Grandville. How many hotels in the south Wyoming/Grandville area now? Didn't they just rennovate one nearby as well?

What? Where? I got gas there less than a week ago and didn't see anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, thebeerqueer said:

What? Where? I got gas there less than a week ago and didn't see anything. 

By the strip mall across from Costco near the Grandville High School entrance. They're digging it up right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hampton by Grandville High School.

So there's the Hampton, Hampton Inn remodel, the 2 new hotels proposed by Metro Hospital, the 2 proposed by Craig's cruisers, the new Marriott by the Chrysler dealership and the new one by the Fox Powersports. Did I miss any?IMG_5974.thumb.JPG.06e595e45025b3ce82fb9af2ced26dbd.JPG

IMG_5966.thumb.JPG.2f5958ddd15f57feab1315071d9506fe.JPG

New Duluth Trading by Rivertown.

IMG_5973.thumb.JPG.02d24b6e1241173d61c11e7ae3a5adb2.JPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WMrapids said:

Hampton by Grandville High School.

So there's the Hampton, Hampton Inn remodel, the 2 new hotels proposed by Metro Hospital, the 2 proposed by Craig's cruisers, the new Marriott by the Chrysler dealership and the new one by the Fox Powersports. Did I miss any?IMG_5974.thumb.JPG.06e595e45025b3ce82fb9af2ced26dbd.JPG

IMG_5966.thumb.JPG.2f5958ddd15f57feab1315071d9506fe.JPG

New Duluth Trading by Rivertown.

 

 

Wow, right here apparently. What a strange place for a motel. Although most people book online and as long as the area doesn't look "sketch" they're OK with it. 

59700be078179_Hamptonsitegrandville.thumb.JPG.cce60d30d6667e75e47e59e5f60bb57b.JPG

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


23 hours ago, WMrapids said:

Hampton by Grandville High School.

So there's the Hampton, Hampton Inn remodel, the 2 new hotels proposed by Metro Hospital, the 2 proposed by Craig's cruisers, the new Marriott by the Chrysler dealership and the new one by the Fox Powersports. Did I miss any?IMG_5974.thumb.JPG.06e595e45025b3ce82fb9af2ced26dbd.JPG

IMG_5966.thumb.JPG.2f5958ddd15f57feab1315071d9506fe.JPG

New Duluth Trading by Rivertown.

IMG_5973.thumb.JPG.02d24b6e1241173d61c11e7ae3a5adb2.JPG

 

What Marriott by the chrysler dealership are you referring to? I heard of one near the airport by south beltline 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GR8scott said:

What Marriott by the chrysler dealership are you referring to? I heard of one near the airport by south beltline 

It's going to be immediately west of Zeigler on Rivertown Parkway. A SpringHill Suites, apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GR8scott said:

What Marriott by the chrysler dealership are you referring to? I heard of one near the airport by south beltline 

It's a Marriott brand, not a Marriott.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2017 at 8:14 PM, WMrapids said:

Hampton by Grandville High School.

So there's the Hampton, Hampton Inn remodel, the 2 new hotels proposed by Metro Hospital, the 2 proposed by Craig's cruisers, the new Marriott by the Chrysler dealership and the new one by the Fox Powersports. Did I miss any?

 

New Duluth Trading by Rivertown.

 

 

There are 3 hotels going up on that site by Craig's Cruisers, not 2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GRDadof3 said:

There are 3 hotels going up on that site by Craig's Cruisers, not 2. 

Typo. Had a lot of hotels to think about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.