Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joeDowntown

GR Public Museum School

6 posts in this topic

I didnt realize how major this is!

These guys won over a LOT of competition for this.

I'm glad that the old Museum will finally get some love and attention. It's still like the actual museum for us older people, and we never fully let go, but now it will really serve a useful role.

Also, in the WoodTV report, they showed a really brief rendering of the renovated museum's exterior. I dont recall ever seeing it before, nor can I find it anywhere.

50 minutes ago, GR_Urbanist said:

I didnt realize how major this is!

These guys won over a LOT of competition for this.

I'm glad that the old Museum will finally get some love and attention. It's still like the actual museum for us older people, and we never fully let go, but now it will really serve a useful role.

Also, in the WoodTV report, they showed a really brief rendering of the renovated museum's exterior. I dont recall ever seeing it before, nor can I find it anywhere.

I too caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye at the gym this morning but was unable to really take it in or find it later. I wonder where we can dig that up...

2 hours ago, GR_Urbanist said:

1 hour ago, GVSUChris said:

I too caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye at the gym this morning but was unable to really take it in or find it later. I wonder where we can dig that up...

That was an old rendering from an old competition. Not valid for this current effort. Design work has not started yet.

4 hours ago, Ted said:

That was an old rendering from an old competition. Not valid for this current effort. Design work has not started yet.

Which explains perfectly why it was appropriate for a WOODTV story.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Ted said:

Did they pull images from 54Jeff? Good job guys... <_<

Edited by RegalTDP
1 person likes this