Presidential Election

FLheat

Presidential Election  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Online polls are skewed to their audience, and I have an idea of how our forum will vote, but help me confirm my prediction. What major Presidential candidate do you support?

• Donald Trump
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Other

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you who are religious, here some interesting info on how Donald Trump could be the Antichrist in the end of times. The article reveals he has the same character of the Antichrist and that he would deceive everyone. There are also a lot of 666s associated with Donald Trump. This may seem like s lot of hocus pocus mumbo jumbo to many people,  but one thing everyone can agree on that there is something very different about this election and its really strange how a man like this can get elected president of the United States. Even in the Bible it says the Antichrist will rule for roughly 4 years which is the same number of years in our presidential cycle. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/10/people-think-donald-trump-is-the-antichrist-and-hes-bringing-the-apocalypse-6249004/&ved=0ahUKEwiFusnLgqDQAhWIJiYKHa3dAwQQqG8IHTAA&usg=AFQjCNHVFeVdSknyZnz0mgsMpQnm50jF8g&sig2=nTcjp-qMX9u5UEjHKXG-Ug

I was posting in a hurry and forgot to mention another significant change - the defeat of Ted Edwards to the Orange County Commission. Ted has long been Harris Rosen's consigliere and has also led the march on Rosalind to oppose just about every bit of progress anyone has ever proposed. It also shows the crack in the GOP hold on the county commission. The 2018 race for county mayor could prove interesting.

The fly in the ointment, of course, is that the Democratic Party locally as well as statewide exists in name only. Until some way is found to rebuild the party, change may be fleeting.

7 hours ago, nite owℓ said:

You're very noble, but in my opinion, there is absolutely nothing about this situation to congratulate anyone about it. I'm very worried about what a Trump presidency would do to erode the USA's leadership role in the rest of the world. Not to mention the social ramifications it would have here at home. People wanted change so desperately that they chose to "halve the child in two". IMO, anyone who really loved and valued their country as much as they claim to would never do such a thing. Not to mention, destroying what should have been a historic moment for electing a qualified person as our first woman president is so hateful it's grotesque. I'm in mourning for the progress I thought we've made in this country.

When all seems lost, I always remember the great words of Teddy Kennedy: " the cause endures, the hope still lives, and the dream shall never die."

8 hours ago, cityboi said:

For those of you who are religious, here some interesting info on how Donald Trump could be the Antichrist in the end of times. The article reveals he has the same character of the Antichrist and that he would deceive everyone. There are also a lot of 666s associated with Donald Trump. This may seem like s lot of hocus pocus mumbo jumbo to many people,  but one thing everyone can agree on that there is something very different about this election and its really strange how a man like this can get elected president of the United States. Even in the Bible it says the Antichrist will rule for roughly 4 years which is the same number of years in our presidential cycle. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/10/people-think-donald-trump-is-the-antichrist-and-hes-bringing-the-apocalypse-6249004/&ved=0ahUKEwiFusnLgqDQAhWIJiYKHa3dAwQQqG8IHTAA&usg=AFQjCNHVFeVdSknyZnz0mgsMpQnm50jF8g&sig2=nTcjp-qMX9u5UEjHKXG-Ug

Don't worry your little head. The antichrist(s) are/were a First Century phenomenon. Trump is just another president you can't like.

2 hours ago, spenser1058 said:

When all seems lost, I always remember the great words of Teddy Kennedy: " the cause endures, the hope still lives, and the dream shall never die."

And the liberals have become the conservatives. and vice-versa.

The real fear I have is that if the GOP controlled House/Senate/Presidency is able to repeal the ACA, and does not adequately replace it, my family and I may lose our health insurance. 2 out of 3 of us have significant preexisting conditions. Before the ACA, I was denied for health insurance dozens of times. Once we had the ACA, I was able to just go buy it from the exchange. It was like a miracle. Yes, my insurance is expensive. But I have it, and if you've never lived without health insurance, you have no idea how amazing it is to get that insurance card.

To think we might lose it fills me with a combination of fear and hatred for anyone who contributed to taking it away. It's very personal.

2 hours ago, castorvx said:

Trump is the Antichrist? 

He's a terrible person, perhaps. But let's not treat him the way right wing nuts treated Obama for 8 straight years. We are better than that.

Here is another sign.  Look what you see when NBC reported a delgate count during the primaries. This man is surrounded by 666s. His character and arrogance fits the mold of the Antichrist perfectly. The funny thing is the book of Daniel and a Revelation links the Antichrist with a TRUMPet. There is just an uneasiness about this election thats different. His victory has brought chaos and racism to the surface and I have a feeling the next four years are going to be hell,  no pun intended. 

lfv8GLg.jpg

^^

Eroding the USA's leadership role in the world right now:  Obama has been doing it over the past 8 years straight, economically and militarily, with a big smile on his face and political correctness as his ally, to shame Americans into silence for fear of being called out as a racist, bigot, or the like.  Dinesh DeSouza made a movie exposing Obama for what he was (foreign policy-wise), and Obama retaliated and had the FBI prosecute him for minor excessive campaign contributions.  Seriously?  While Hillary Clinton has taken tens of millions or more from foreign state actors as well as George Soros (who is wanted in several countries), to push policies benefiting foreign countries at our expense.

Wow.  What a tragedy that Hillary got her ass handed to her in this election.  What a tragedy the ENTIRE Democrat establishment got its ass handed to it for going along with this.  The Republicans too, to be fair.

Trump has no ties to Russia; the FBI cleared him and the NY Times reported it already.  I'll tell ya who does have ties to Russia:  Obama and Hillary ala the uranium deal et al.  

Hillary was a seasoned politician, and a woman, and a liar, and corrupt, and, if we're lucky, will do time and pay for her crimes.  Just because she's the first female presidential nominee doesn't excuse her.  Just because her last name is Clinton doesn't excuse her.  Either Obama will "pardon" her, or the next Attorney General will prosecute her.  If Obama pardons her for crimes she may have already committed, it means she has in fact committed many crimes.  If the Attorney General is successful in 2017, it means, also, she's guilty of having committed many crimes.  

On November 8, Americans came out, gave the mainstream media, Hollywood, the Democrat Establishment, the Republican Establishment, Moveon.org, BLM, Acorn, George Soros, the globalist plan to further erode the USA economically,CNN and ABC with their oversampled polls, and unchecked open borders THE MIDDLE FINGER.

^^

Racism because of Trump?  Look no further than race panderers like Anderson Cooper's panel, ala Van Jones and his "whitelash" comments and other BS.  He is an inciter and full of sh!t.  He is just one of many.  If losers want to march and create chaos, that's on them.  If people want to legitimize peoples' "fears" when these riots are organized externally and are not organic, then so be it.

If you want to be pissed, be pissed at yourselves for not voting, or be pissed at your constituency for not coming out and voting enough.  If you want to look for reasons why Trump won, look in the mirror.  That's where the answers lie.

On 11/10/2016 at 8:51 AM, JFW657 said:

Agree on Linda Stewart. Glad to see her back.

Too bad the GOP still controls Tallahassee.

Hoping for a Dem Governor with coattails in '18.

There's a few names out there rumored to be interested in the Governor's chair:

• Ft Lauderdale Mayor Jack Seiler
  • Tampa Mayor Buckhorn
  • And our very own Buddy Dyer

Of these options, Buddy has the most political capital in Tallahassee.  For selfish reasons, I'd like to see him stay put.

I am thoroughly disgusted at these protests, riots, and attacks on whites and destruction of city and personal property by these thug liberal pieces of sh!t.  I am also disgusted that i haven't seen any one of you liberals on these boards condemn these acts.  Wow.  Attacking unarmed individuals.  Hmmm.  Try attacking some armed individuals.  Oops.  Look up the standard for use of deadly force in self defense.  Wait and see what happens to these communist losers that are part of YOUR pathetic insidious party if things escalate. If you try to pull someone out of their car at an intersection to beat them, the last thing you ever see again will be muzzle flash before it all goes black.   That's when you'll see real whitelash, but in fairness, it should be called American-lash, because lots of Blacks and Hispanics and women voted for Trump.  And they are all getting tired of this sh!t.

9 hours ago, jrs2 said:

I am thoroughly disgusted at these protests, riots, and attacks on whites and destruction of city and personal property by these thug liberal pieces of sh!t.  I am also disgusted that i haven't seen any one of you liberals on these boards condemn these acts.  Wow.  Attacking unarmed individuals.  Hmmm.  Try attacking some armed individuals.  Oops.  Look up the standard for use of deadly force in self defense.  Wait and see what happens to these communist losers that are part of YOUR pathetic insidious party if things escalate. If you try to pull someone out of their car at an intersection to beat them, the last thing you ever see again will be muzzle flash before it all goes black.   That's when you'll see real whitelash, but in fairness, it should be called American-lash, because lots of Blacks and Hispanics and women voted for Trump.  And they are all getting tired of this sh!t.

I think you would be hard pressed to find any of us defending the actions of rioters who are taking advantage of the election protests in order to act out. They should be arrested. That kind of behavior is not what we align ourselves with. You expect us to condemn every act on behalf of our party, but when are YOU going to do the same? lol You only mentioned the "attacks on whites" but what about the attacks on Muslims, gays, hispanics, blacks and destruction of property spray painted with hate speech? I'm pretty sure the people on both sides who act in that manner are in the basket of deplorables Hillary spoke about.

Just curious, you mentioned earlier that you weren't from this country. Which country did you emigrate from?

12 hours ago, jrs2 said:

I would caution against generalizing all the beliefs of members of our "pathetic insidious party" based on the lack of posts in one forum thread on a forum not dedicated to politics. Peaceful demonstrations are fine, and an important part of democracy. Maybe you don't know, but we had one in downtown Orlando last night and there were no major incidents and Chief John Mina reported that all was peaceful and respectful. 

So, you know, maybe look at what your actual neighbors did. Lashing out at a bunch of people who neither contributed to these acts nor endorsed them makes you seem a hair away from being as unraveled as these troublemakers.

And for the record, I have condemned the violence, just not on this particular forum.

Your rage is misdirected.

I think the only response I can muster is to quote noted conservative George Will in his recent column: "Today, many Americans seem to relish being furious. An indignation industry has battened on the Republican Party, feeding this addiction. This industry is inimical to conservatism’s health. " Based on the OP's vitriol, he seems to have hit the nail on the head.

23 hours ago, jrs2 said:

Trump has no ties to Russia; the FBI cleared him and the NY Times reported it already.  I'll tell ya who does have ties to Russia:  Obama and Hillary ala the uranium deal et al.  

Hillary was a seasoned politician, and a woman, and a liar, and corrupt, and, if we're lucky, will do time and pay for her crimes.  Just because she's the first female presidential nominee doesn't excuse her.  Just because her last name is Clinton doesn't excuse her.  Either Obama will "pardon" her, or the next Attorney General will prosecute her.  If Obama pardons her for crimes she may have already committed, it means she has in fact committed many crimes.  If the Attorney General is successful in 2017, it means, also, she's guilty of having committed many crimes.

First of all, Hillary has already been cleared by the FBI. There is no evidence of her having broken any laws or committed any crimes. Hard as it is for the rabid right to accept that, it is the truth.

Second of all, since the NY Times story, the FBI has obtained a FISA warrant and they are combing through Trump's private server looking for evidence of tax fraud, foreign banking crimes, possible espionage and election tampering.

Russian officials have already admitted that they were in contact with his campaign staff throughout the election.

Stay tuned....

That's so great.  Our own intelligence community leaks out all of these Wikileaks that expose corruption in DC, because they are fed up with it, and the Dems and MSM can't let that be known to the people, so they concoct the Putin connection to save face.

And then the Weiner/Abedin server cache of more emails with proof of having been hacked by several countries, implicating all of them, and charges being dropped yet again by Obama's cronies.

And a politicized DOJ that sees Lynch meet with Bill on the tarmac prior to announcing whether they move forward with charges.  Mr. Comey, did Hillary do x? Yes.  Did she do y?  Yes.  Did she do z?  Yes.  Are you filing charges? No.  Why?  Because my bosses told me not to because it would ruin the Democratic party and Obama's legacy.  Oh, ok...

Election tampering.  Ironic coming from the left.

Espionage?  Lol.  Every one of these claims are what Hillary and her Foundation are guilty of.

I'm still waiting for the MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, Clinton News Network, and NY TIMES (the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party establishment) special report of the purported FISA warrant, you know, because, using common sense, this would be the No. 2 story of the year if true, which it obviously is not.

On 11/11/2016 at 1:04 AM, cityboi said:

On 11/11/2016 at 1:11 PM, cityboi said:

Here is another sign.  Look what you see when NBC reported a delgate count during the primaries. This man is surrounded by 666s. His character and arrogance fits the mold of the Antichrist perfectly. The funny thing is the book of Daniel and a Revelation links the Antichrist with a TRUMPet. There is just an uneasiness about this election thats different. His victory has brought chaos and racism to the surface and I have a feeling the next four years are going to be hell,  no pun intended. 

lfv8GLg.jpg

Sorry to break it to you, but practically every president has been accused of being the antichrist for decades now. I have seen Reagan, the Bushes, the Clintons, and Obama either being called the antichrist or associated with satanism so often that such accusations are running stale. Donald Trump is a flawed man but he's no antichrist, if such a thing even exists.

On 11/11/2016 at 11:45 PM, jrs2 said:

I'm upset and tired of the protests too, especially as it has taken on a racial tone. This entire election has brought to the surface the ugly reality of race relations in the US, the standard racism from individuals on the right, plus an anti-white racism coming from the left. As for the protests, there are some exercising their rights peacefully and I understand why they're upset and can respect that (though I find it kind of pointless since protesting isn't going to magically make Hillary Clinton the president). However, there are always going to be people thrown into the mix that simply want to riot and cause trouble. Now those I condemn for they are the real losers that just want to take advantage of the situation to commit crimes and hurt people, as was seen in the video of a man being attacked and having his car stolen in Chicago, and many other such videos. Fighting fire with fire is not a good idea however, there are people out there who want to see a civil war break out, or even split up the country, as is demonstrated by a growing Calexit movement. We as Americans must remain calm and ensure a peaceful transition of the presidency if we want the country to succeed. I myself don't really choose to comment much on these events on here since I'd rather keep my politics out of this forum and just focus on urban development, but I just had to address this post. And don't be quick to jump on assumptions about the members of this board, we're not all liberals.

^^

Trump stated on 60 Minutes that he won't allow a situation to persist where Obamacare coverage lapses and insureds suffer without insurance.  If he repeals provisions of it, he will make sure the replacement provisions go into effect immediately so there is no lapse.  He claims rates will go down with other changes he proposes.  He will take the penalty provision out of it.  I agree with all that.

As far as all of the other stuff, he's gotta secure our southern border because if you talk to people who have lived in Texas and NM, places like Las Cruzas and El Paso, etc., the border situation is a joke.  If this is portrayed by liberals as un-American or racist, tough.  Trump has plenty of latin and African-American supporters that support doing this.

Political correctness:  OMG.  Seriously?  The Wikileaks exposed the media and Dem bias even regarding the San Bernardino tragedy.  They uncovered an email where Podesta replies to news of the shooter being Arabic with:  “Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter.” And the guy a few years back who was African-American, was fired from a factory in Oklahoma, went back there, converted to Islam, beheaded a white woman, and was ultimately put down by an off duty cop.  His Facebook was full of references to a jihad and Alah.  The FBI labeled the event as "workplace violence."  

They acknowledge sleeper cells exist, but contradict themselves because, as with Club Pulse, they didn't find the "smoking gun" email from ISIS directing the action.  Oh, ok, so when Wikileaks and the NYPD expose, through the release of countless incriminating emails, the corruption of the Clintons, election fraud, Donna Brazille et al, media bias, and nothing is done about it, that's why you hear Trump state that it's time to go to Washington and 'drain the swamp."

Man, Craigslist ads paying people to protest. Colleges pandering to hurt feelings.  The MSM acting like all of this is ok.  Seriously?  This is yet another reason why I voted for Trump- or rather against the liberal left.  This country is doomed.

Some are saying Nostradamus predicted trump as the third antichrist. It has been said he predicted the rise of the first two Nepoleon and Hitler. He even came close to calling Hitler out by name. One of his prophecies stated that the second antichrist would rise out of Germany and his name would be Hister. Here is what Nostradamus says about the third and last antichrist who leads the globe into world war.

"The false TRUMPet concealing madness will cause Byzantium to change its laws. From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants the edict withdrawn, changing money and standards. The TRUMPet  shakes with great discord. An agreement broken , lifting the face to heaven, the bloody mouth will swim with blood."

He calls the antichrist trumpet which is close to the name Trump much like Hister and Hitler. One thing I do find interesting is the reference to  Byzantium which is modern day Greece. Nostradamus says the antichrist causes Byzantium to change its laws. If you look at Greece today, it's an ISIS hotbed due to all the refugees coming in and is considered the terrorists gateway into Europe. Trump emphasizes that he wants to knock the hell out of ISIS which means he would try to work with Greece or help them change its laws or the way it fights ISIS. The prophecy also talks of an agreement broken. That could be in reference to the Iran Nuclear deal which  currently is helping to keep the peace. Trump wants to break that deal or agreement. The last part of that prophecy indicates the broken agreement leads to war.

14 minutes ago, cityboi said:

Some are saying Nostradamus predicted trump as the third antichrist. It has been said he predicted the rise of the first two Nepoleon and Hitler. He even came close to calling Hitler out by name. One of his prophecies stated that the second antichrist would rise out of Germany and his name would be Hister. Here is what Nostradamus says about the third and last antichrist who leads the globe into world war.

"The false TRUMPet concealing madness will cause Byzantium to change its laws. From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants the edict withdrawn, changing money and standards. The TRUMPet  shakes with great discord. An agreement broken , lifting the face to heaven, the bloody mouth will swim with blood."

He calls the antichrist trumpet which is close to the name Trump much like Hister and Hitler. One thing I do find interesting is the reference to  Byzantium which is modern day Greece. Nostradamus says the antichrist causes Byzantium to change its laws. If you look at Greece today, it's an ISIS hotbed due to all the refugees coming in and is considered the terrorists gateway into Europe. Trump emphasizes that he wants to knock the hell out of ISIS which means he would try to work with Greece or help them change its laws or the way it fights ISIS. The prophecy also talks of an agreement broken. That could be in reference to the Iran Nuclear deal which  currently is helping to keep the peace. Trump wants to break that deal or agreement. The last part of that prophecy indicates the broken agreement leads to war.

I don't place much stock in that Biblical stuff, but it is an interesting and entertaining subject.

Archived