Stonewall Street Projects in 2nd Ward - Northwood Ravin, Proffitt Dixon, Walton Plaza

CLTProductions

I never thought I would say this, but the apartments fronting 277 wouldn’t be the worst alternative in these buildings. A balcony fronting one of those ridiculously small courtyards would be a miserable outlook on life. I suppose the stonewall side would be the prime spots. 

Thanks for the pics Gman. Great perspective. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

The transformation of Stonewall Street is nothing short of amazing.  Buzz City Rising.  

IMG_9634.JPG

Royal Court Rising?

I truly wish the Madison wasn't the dumbest looking building on the planet.

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, ES Charlotte said:

Hey, I named that building. Be nice ;-)

But you're right... And IF only the exterior remotely resembled the interior. 

interior is great, but when you have to take your exterior design cues from a Hilton Garden Inn, and incorporate existing EIFS elevator shafts turned into a clock tower, you are in for a rough time.

Love that lost shot KJ! Not an angle you see often enough :tw_glasses:

1 minute ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

interior is great, but when you have to take your exterior design cues from a Hilton Garden Inn, and incorporate existing EIFS elevator shafts turned into a clock tower, you are in for a rough time.

Hey now! The Madison is Charlotte's Big Ben. Give it the respect it deserves.  

image (11).png

image (12).png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

haha Yup

But to be fair.... The developer took a massive loss on the project. We're lucky he cared enough to finish it.

19 hours ago, ES Charlotte said:

Hey, I named that building. Be nice ;-)

But you're right... And IF only the exterior remotely resembled the interior. 

The Madison has some of my favorite floor plans in Uptown... and once upon a time the units represented some of the best values due to their isolated location, but that ship has sailed.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2