Stonewall Street Projects in 2nd Ward - Northwood Ravin, Proffitt Dixon, Walton Plaza

CLTProductions

^ Great shot! I've mentioned this before, but this sort of gateway to Uptown via Caldwell would look so much more imposing and better if that surface lot across the street from the Nascar Plaza had a high rise on it. It's a top 5 surface lot that needs to be developed in my book. If that happened, and with the added developments in the works, Stonewall will likely be the best "canyon" corridor that is perpendicular to Tryon.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

I am really liking the high rise portion of NR 550 Stonewall.  I like how it narrows out towards the corner.  Today. 

IMG_8558.JPG

IMG_8560.JPG

IMG_8569.JPG

articulation is the name of the game.

3 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

articulation is the name of the game.

This put me down a rabbit hole ,but I hope people realize that this is going to be a really nice looking tower. Its not everyday that Charlotte gets a tower that is nice on all 4 sides.

image.thumb.png.58f06a2f392029f9a25a87071e88a83b.pngThis put me down a rabbit hole, but

It currently is at 15. Apparently the floor facing carson actually is the 2nd floor for some reason. So this has another 7 floors, plus about a floor of decoration on top.

2 hours ago, CharlotteWkndBuzz said:

The website isn't too extensive, but it does state it will be 22 stories:

https://uptown550.com/

I've been excited about this project since the start bc of the quality it seems to be.  Wish the highrise portion were condos and the midrise could remain apartments.  But I definitely like the height it is providing further down on Stonewall. 

Woof.  Lets hope they stick to designing buildings and stay away from designing websites.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Scribe said:

Really? I was looking for an overturned cheese truck with wheels of cheese rolling out of the back!

that was an autocorrect from "jeebus" and I decided to run with it.