Stonewall Street Projects in 2nd Ward - Northwood Ravin, Proffitt Dixon, Walton Plaza

CLTProductions

3 minutes ago, Sigma said:

So what's the deal with the modular hotel, is it delayed? They took the crane down and I haven't seen movement on the site in months I feel.

nobody knows. They are just dicking around everyone who asks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KJHburg said:

Northwood Ravin did a great job on this apartment tower (still mad about their other project the Polk bldg) but this one is great.

Bonus shot of the facade save of Charlotte National Bank next to Skye condos.  I think Pete Verna did that building.

IMG_6001.JPG

IMG_6002.JPG

IMG_6003.JPG

I like the shape of this building- but am somewhat dissapointed oh how it turned out. Value engineered and doesn't look as good as the renderings. Incomplete looking if you ask me. Oh well. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
This thread seems so redundant. Like does anybody know when it will be done? 

When what will be done? Both buildings have residents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mpretori said:

The hotels pool looks like a glorified garden tub on the webcam. Is there some code that prohibits a rooftop "pool" from being  deeper than 4ft?

There is something that lowers the number of gallons your pool can have the higher up you go in elevation. I've only heard that from a developer, though; no citation.

Edited by SgtCampsalot
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, KJHburg said:

Parked at the Savoy apartments on E Stonewall and walked up to Tryon lots of new retail coming to the street level. Maybe not destination retail but it will help liven the street.

Starbucks, 5/3 Bank, Japanese restaurant, fitness studios, nail places, spas etc.  Here are my photos today.   Whole Foods is driving a lot of walkers now.   Saw lots of urban search and rescue people from California maybe at the convention at the Westin from Sacramento and San Diego.  Many were eating at Whole Foods inside and out.   There are going to be some good looking people eating their Tiffs cookies and drinking their lattes on these blocks. LOL

IMG_3083.JPG

IMG_3084.JPG

IMG_3085.JPG

IMG_3086.JPG

IMG_3087.JPG

IMG_3088.JPG

IMG_3089.JPG

IMG_3098.JPG

IMG_3099.JPG

IMG_3113.JPG

IMG_3114.JPG

IMG_3116.JPG

IMG_3117.JPG

I saw those california search and rescue people under westins Thursday.

Thought they supposed to relate to the hurricane. But maybe the damage isn't big enough that local first responders can handle it so they just stay in Charlotte?

On 9/8/2019 at 12:22 AM, XRZ.ME said:

I saw those california search and rescue people under westins Thursday.

Thought they supposed to relate to the hurricane. But maybe the damage isn't big enough that local first responders can handle it so they just stay in Charlotte?

Maybe they confused CHArleston and CHArlotte.

• Haha 2