Soccer in Nashville

Nashtitans

28 minutes ago, nashvylle said:

Who had to suspend the rules for the vote, Glover? Not sure what you mean by that? 

“Nothing. He had to suspend rules tomorrow and I won’t allow it. It’s a Phyrric victory for him”

That’s all he said when I asked what the tweet meant. 

Yes it’s Glover. 

Edited by PaulChinetti
Addition
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, nashvylle said:

MLS2NASHVILLE Twitter page has 3,200 followers. 

NashvilleSC Twitter page has 29k followers. 

Where is NashvilleSC’s retweet? 

Just saw this come across my feed. Nashville SC retweeted it  

B21FBC0E-6A0A-4E0E-8397-0C2B441CD027.png

Edited by DMilner
  • Like 4

Let the MLS pass us by this time

Bulldoze the fairgrounds

Build domed multi purpose stadium next to Aldelphia Coliseum

Snag an MLS team via relocation and let them play in domed stadium with the Titans

Make all the nearby counties pitch in if they want to be able to attend events there

I will be running for mayor next election, please vote for me

• Like 1

Hopefully the Roadies and other Nashville SC fans have started pounding the council with emails, I think they are finally starting to realize they need to be in support of this to the council. I've seen MLS2Nashville and NashvilleSC finally active on twitter in the past day. The larger Nashville Soccer group is finally getting in on the action too. Fingers crossed they are emailing away. 

Glover is doing everything he can, to try to torpedo this. He's council district 12 which is is the East side of Hermitage. He must be getting ready to run for something. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, PaulChinetti said:

Hopefully the Roadies and other Nashville SC fans have started pounding the council with emails, I think they are finally starting to realize they need to be in support of this to the council. I've seen MLS2Nashville and NashvilleSC finally active on twitter in the past day. The larger Nashville Soccer group is finally getting in on the action too. Fingers crossed they are emailing away. 

Glover is doing everything he can, to try to torpedo this. He's council district 12 which is is the East side of Hermitage. He must be getting ready to run for something. 

He’s buddies with all the “Save Our Fairgrounds” and “No MLS Stadium at the Fairgrounds” folks. 

3 minutes ago, nashvylle said:

PR has to step up, and drastically. We have 18k people attending USL games. We have people that want this. If they aren’t aware, that’s another issue. 

For real, how hard can it be to print out a few big banners. 

Boom done, place them all over the stadium, put a bug on all the emails that go out, have it at all the merch areas. 

Do you love soccer in Nashville?
Email [email protected] and let them know!

Support MLS to The Fairgrounds.
Support Nashville Soccer.

• Like 3

I really think the pot banging and clanging is from the people who earn (or supplement) their livings at the Fairgrounds. They have no interest other than to keep the costs low. If something is improved, they fear (either rightly or not) that their costs (and/or business) will be hurt. This thing could be nipped in the bud with a couple of council reps from that area writing in a provision that rent would not rise for (IDK) ten years or so. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1