Soccer in Nashville

Nashtitans

16 minutes ago, DMilner said:

The team has been busy with marketing today. They planted flags in the grass median strips all over town. 

They've done a really good job the past month getting out there and forging corporate and community partnerships. Ian Arye really seems to get it.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, DMilner said:

The team has been busy with marketing today. They planted flags in the grass median strips all over town. 

They might want to consider the fact that placing signs on the public right of way is illegal...and they don’t exactly have a “best friend” in the mayor’s office.

41 minutes ago, donNdonelson2 said:

They might want to consider the fact that placing signs on the public right of way is illegal...and they don’t exactly have a “best friend” in the mayor’s office.

I wonder if they got approval. I saw them on the Row, West End, Hillsboro Village, Korean Vets Roundabout, and a couple other spots. They also had signs up spaced between the flags; can't remember what they said. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, downtownresident said:

They’ll claim it was because of their traveling fans. ATL fans can be obnoxious online. 

I literally just got an email 5 min ago from someone I know in the transportation industry that is a huge Atlanta United fan. His email said this about the attendance "mostly thanks to traveling atl fans, of course!"

16 minutes ago, bigeasy said:

I literally just got an email 5 min ago from someone I know in the transportation industry that is a huge Atlanta United fan. His email said this about the attendance "mostly thanks to traveling atl fans, of course!"

Let the ATL folks brag for a while if that makes them feel better. In the end, we'll have their money, and they still have to live in Atlanta.  :tw_smirk:

(Sorry, just a little friendly pre-game ribbing. I actually enjoy Atlanta.)

Edited by Jamie Hall
  • Like 2

image.thumb.png.ba2b2291752e86274cc495d81d4b4413.png

this is what they did with the opposite upper level.  they first sold the rows closest to the field in the middle, kind of in a triangle, (yellow) with more rows available towards the center. then opened up the rows behind that (blue) , leaving the seats further from center field not even for sale, (red)  as they continue to sell they open more up.  i watched all last week as the opposite side kept creeping towards the top. now this side is doing it.    

as for myself. i have never been to a soccer game in my life. not even a kids game.  but i will be there tomorrow!  i bought club level  (in case of bad weather) a few weeks ago.  sold my preds tickets for the night.   I'm really looking forward to it.  I just hope whomever is sitting next to me doesnt mind answering a bunch of stupid questions from both myself and my wife.

• Like 3

Would anyone in this group want a free parking pass by the stadium for tomorrow (LOTH by the river)? I got one for the season primarily for taking family, but not bringing kids tomorrow and figured it will be a big party and I'd rather not worry about driving.

5 hours ago, DDIG said:

Would anyone in this group want a free parking pass by the stadium for tomorrow (LOTH by the river)? I got one for the season primarily for taking family, but not bringing kids tomorrow and figured it will be a big party and I'd rather not worry about driving.

Um, yes. If it is still available, I would be very interested. PM me if it is still available.

19 hours ago, bigeasy said:

Just remind the ATL folks tomorrow that at least we still have our hockey team. 

• Like 3