Soccer in Nashville

Nashtitans

The field is definitely inset into the ground, the entire first concourse. I like it.

That looks just great all around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vj8V3n4o_s&feature=youtu.be

Watched this last night on the new Raiders stadium. Completely cashless, so much wireless coverage. Just cool all around.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

In the opening flyover, there's a building at the right (and another behind the stadium). Is the one on the right the apartments that broke ground a few weeks ago?

If you are referring to the grey massing, then no. That is part of the 10-acre development surrounding the stadium, and that has not started yet further than maybe grading the entire development. 

• Thanks 1

It's really modest on the outside, with most all of the effort going toward the inside of the stadium. That makes sense, and it looks like it will make for a neat gameday experience. I think the suite terrace in particular looks like a neat place to watch a game.

Still, I think more and more importance will now be placed on the surrounding development and how it can enhance the stadium. I really hope that we gain some more insight on that soon.

Edited by henburg
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, PaulChinetti said:

The field is definitely inset into the ground, the entire first concourse. I like it.

That looks just great all around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vj8V3n4o_s&feature=youtu.be

Watched this last night on the new Raiders stadium. Completely cashless, so much wireless coverage. Just cool all around.

I love it. It is going to be an awesome fan experience. And they lowered the season tickets for next year to get in line for the new stadium. They are an incredible value.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, MLBrumby said:

Isn’t hat Albion? Or whatever it’s call d.

No. Albion is the teal square to the left of the purple triangle. I doubt Albion will be visible from the stadium due to Fort Negley. 

On a separate note, the stadium bonds have been approved. Trying to confirm when they will be issued. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful stadium.  Can’t wait to go to a game. 

What I want to see is the stadium setup for a concert, on the NSC website they said it was the “most concert ready stadium in MLS,” where is the stage, or where will the stage go? I mean some MLS stadiums have literal stages built in, I’m glad we didn’t go that route. 

Edited by Titans10

30 minutes ago, tragenvol said:

So enjoyable last night....great to see Dax get that score as well.  He ran 50 yards free for the nail in the coffin!  Godoy looked not so gimpy after the game...hope he is somehow available Tuesday night.

Agreed!  Anibal appeared to be in good spirits and able to move around somewhat freely, so hopefully that bodes well for him playing against Toronto.  It was great to see the boys really get out there and dominate... granted Inter were without Gonzalo Higuain due to Covid which was a huge lucky break for Nashville, but a win is a win!!

• Like 2