Soccer in Nashville

Nashtitans

40 minutes ago, PaulChinetti said:

From next door. News Feed — Nextdoor.pdf

Seems like the neighbors are generally for it and their community meeting mostly was productive which is why I question what happened with Colby and AJ since he was the sole source of that Scene article. Anyway we should take this to that development’s thread.

2 hours ago, nashvylle said:

I feel like we should have won the first two and should have lost today. So could be at 6 points instead of 3. Tough game next week, but if we can get 3 points we will get some swagger back. 

we really need Daniel Rios back. 

Atleast six as we have tougher games on the horizon. Agree on Rios. While Cadiz has scored some goals he leaves a lot to be desired from my perspective. Leal and Muhktar can both do something amazing and then they can disappear for entire games.

For those interested in the WeHo or Goalpost premium clubs, you can enjoy these beautiful amenities for $3000-$4000 a seat!
NSC also sent out a communication where they are approved to go back to "near full capacity" in the lower bowl starting 5/23.  Masks outdoors are encouraged but not required when outdoors.  Sections will remain available for those that wish to social distance with masks required.

https://www.nashvillesc.com/news/nashville-soccer-club-set-to-open-nissan-stadium-at-near-full-capacity-on-may-23

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Where did our pricing go wrong that we posted bonds for 10x the amount for 20K additional seats (I kid, I kid). That's approximately $10,000 per additional seat. Which equates to approximately $400 per year over the course of 25 years. I can see why stadiums are so profitable. They will easily make that money back every MLS season, which means all the extra events will be a nice padding to profit margins.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRaglander said:

For those interested in the WeHo or Goalpost premium clubs, you can enjoy these beautiful amenities for $3000-$4000 a seat!
NSC also sent out a communication where they are approved to go back to "near full capacity" in the lower bowl starting 5/23.  Masks outdoors are encouraged but not required when outdoors.  Sections will remain available for those that wish to social distance with masks required.

https://www.nashvillesc.com/news/nashville-soccer-club-set-to-open-nissan-stadium-at-near-full-capacity-on-may-23

That's a bargain compared to the premiere club which were starting at $4,500 a seat.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bos2Nash said:

Where did our pricing go wrong that we posted bonds for 10x the amount for 20K additional seats (I kid, I kid). That's approximately $10,000 per additional seat. Which equates to approximately $400 per year over the course of 25 years. I can see why stadiums are so profitable. They will easily make that money back every MLS season, which means all the extra events will be a nice padding to profit margins.

The Louisville stadium looks like it has little to no premium club suites. NashvilleSC's western side has multiple levels of suites spanning 100 yards. That aint cheap. 

• Like 3

Curious.  As I watch more MLS on TV I noticed that most of the soccer-specific stadiums have a massive end-zone for the rowdy fan supporters.   But ours is divided between a lower and upper bowl element.  I would have thought NSC would have wanted one large bleacher section instead of two.   

26 minutes ago, nashvylle said:

Yes, and personally I would have preferred on large supporters section blended, but I believe there will be differences in the lower supporters' section and upper supporters' section. Mainly the lower section will be for fans who want to stand the entire game. I am sure there will be other difference (F&B etc.) too. 

Yeah, you're probably right.  It will be harder to expand those large banners like the Johnny Cash one.   Hope that stadium will be ready by March 2022!

• Like 1

Hm, again.  Not impressed with the smaller rowdy  fan zone size.   Looks like the lower level is standing only and upper for seating.  That's a pretty large gap to incorporate both levels as the fan zone but maybe they'll pull it off!  Look at CellBlock 303.  They're the heart and soul of the Preds and they are way up there.

fanzone.JPG

• Like 1