Soccer in Nashville

Nashtitans

Some of these anti-people just sound like complete psychopaths.  They certainly deserve their time at the microphone just like everyone else... but that doesn't mean that any of their verbal diarrhea has to be taken seriously.

Edited by BnaBreaker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just watched the last part of that meeting and OMG!! I do not know how anything ever gets done in Metro. Half of the councillors do not even know the rules. Then there are the ones with the obvious agenda to strum. I do not think I could sit in one of those without my head exploding. Many props to you, Paul and others who do so. You will make it to heaven because you have served your time in hell doing so.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is too good. 

What really needs to hapapen is the council made smaller. 40 people is ridiculous. 

6 minutes ago, thenorthchannel said:

Thanks Paul, I saw you there tonight.  I spoke towards the end of the Pro side.  Does anyone have any back of the napkin math of the votes that were not in attendance?

We will have to say hi next time!

AD224B71-2887-4537-A35B-DD5DCD7A9D25.jpeg

3 minutes ago, DDIG said:

9 no votes is a bit high for my liking. Still nervous about that upcoming 27 vote threshold.

Agreed on that. Would have liked to see at least 25. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SumnerCountian said:

I just watched the last part of that meeting and OMG!! I do not know how anything ever gets done in Metro. Half of the councillors do not even know the rules. Then there are the ones with the obvious agenda to strum. I do not think I could sit in one of those without my head exploding. Many props to you, Paul and others who do so. You will make it to heaven because you have served your time in hell doing so.

It’s amazing how dumb some of them are. In my work I have occasional contact with council members and some of them wouldn’t be able to tie their shoes without their teams of assistants. 

On 8/26/2018 at 3:22 PM, PaulChinetti said:

The FOP is part the anti crowd now too. 

First, the 10 acres isn’t being given away. Second, the whole development would bring in tax revenue that goes into the general fund. 

Ingram and company have some terrible PR people. yeesh

The FOP is a joke. I say this as the son of a retired law enforcement officer. I'm starting to understand why my dad was always against them.