Soccer in Nashville

Nashtitans

8 minutes ago, TNinVB said:

Was watching a live broadcast on Facebook from WKRN about an hour ago. Oh my God the comments. I can’t believe how many ignorant and ill informed people there are about this plan. Heck I even said that and got called out by so many saying that I was attacking people personally. Hell being ignorant to something is just a fact sometimes. I’m ignorant and ill informed about many things and then I educate myself on the matter. All I can do is shake my head here from VB and wonder how in the hell did Nashville even get to where we are now. I get people don’t like change, but good Lord!

Those that follow nancy amons were posting back at you I imagine @TNinVB

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, TNinVB said:

Was watching a live broadcast on Facebook from WKRN about an hour ago. Oh my God the comments. I can’t believe how many ignorant and ill informed people there are about this plan. Heck I even said that and got called out by so many saying that I was attacking people personally. Hell being ignorant to something is just a fact sometimes. I’m ignorant and ill informed about many things and then I educate myself on the matter. All I can do is shake my head here from VB and wonder how in the hell did Nashville even get to where we are now. I get people don’t like change, but good Lord!

One thing many people are ignorant of, is the fact that "ignorant" and "stupid" aren't the same thing.  Like you said, we're all ignorant about a plethora of different topics.  "Stupid" only comes in if you're ignorant and refuse to educate yourself when necessary... so... actually the latter might apply in this case too.  

Reading of statement from Mayor Briley, he didn't show up though, not sure why.

YES (27) - Shulman, Hastings, Haywood, Davis, Withers, Davis, VanReece, Pridemore, Rhoten, Syracuse, Colby, Allen, O'Connell, Roberts, Kindall, Murphy, Pulley, Elrod, Bedne, Weiner, Potts, Lee, Blalock, Gilmore, Vercher, Hurt, Freeman

NO (7) - Cooper, Glover, Henderson, Hall, Pardue, Hagar, Dowell

DON'T KNOW (5): Mendes, Johnson, Swope, Rosenberg, Huezo”

Looks like Freeman is coming over to the YES side.

Freeman.png

• Like 3

Cooper talking bout "ending the life of the Fairgrounds after 100 years"

Wants the $50 million to go to a referendum.

Cooper is on his soapbox. Feelings are ignored. 

The red shirt crowd is standing in the back now.

Glover now on his soapbox. Again talking about the referendum and how it should be honored (it is being honored).

• Like 3