Jump to content

Grand Bohemian Hotel


Recommended Posts

  • 5 weeks later...

  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2021 at 7:18 PM, SVL said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

Is there going to be a footpath on the hotel side of the river? I thought I remember seeing what looked like one down to the base of the falls and extending down the river in some of the conceptual drawings.  it looks like they did clear a lot along the banks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gvegascple said:

Is there going to be a footpath on the hotel side of the river? I thought I remember seeing what looked like one down to the base of the falls and extending down the river in some of the conceptual drawings.  it looks like they did clear a lot along the banks.

I've seen drawings that show not only a footpath along that side, but also a foot bridge down towards Church Street. That would be pretty cool but I imagine a footpath on that side will be extremely challenging due to the slope. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2021 at 11:29 AM, SVL said:

I've seen drawings that show not only a footpath along that side, but also a foot bridge down towards Church Street. That would be pretty cool but I imagine a footpath on that side will be extremely challenging due to the slope. 

 

IMG_3011.jpg

IMG_3005.JPG

IMG_3009.JPG

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gvegascple said:

 

IMG_3011.jpg

IMG_3005.JPG

IMG_3009.JPG

So I suppose we can expect some significant landscaping--more like cliffscaping--between the hotel and the river once the exterior work is done.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Something is WRONG here. It doesn’t have a flat roof. And chimneys with a cobblestone roof??? :shok: That does it. I’m contacting the DRB first thing tomorrow morning. :angry: :D 

default.jpg

default.jpg

default.jpg

default.jpg

default.jpg

default.jpg

default.jpg

default.jpg

default.jpg

Edited by gman430
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gman430 said:

Something is WRONG here. It doesn’t have a flat roof. And chimneys with a cobblestone roof??? :shok: That does it. I’m contacting the DRB first thing tomorrow morning. :angry: :D 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah they really fell asleep at the wheel and let this one by them. Truly let us down here!:D

Great pics by the way!:good:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Visited Falls Park this weekend and was blown away by the scale of this building.  It is massive and will look incredible when it's finished.  It really works there.  Great job by the design and development team.  It's a building I think that will look "Of" the park.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.