Embassy Suites (30 stories, 500 rooms), 1 Hotel (18 stories, 221 rooms)

smeagolsfree

10 hours ago, titanhog said:

And yet, no matter if they stay at 1 Hotel or visit Kid Rock’s place…their money still spends the same way.  They’re still human beings who deserve respect.

I recall just last week , over on the Bits & pieces page . We were discussing the “ Poor Door” issue, and I posted how Society has driven a wedge into humanity. The whole world over , has grouped people into “ classes” and categorized us into the haves and have nots , the smart and the “ others” etc. what has happened to just some human decency? We are all the same , we all need to remember that, and return to respecting each other. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Luvemtall said:

I recall just last week , over on the Bits & pieces page . We were discussing the “ Poor Door” issue, and I posted how Society has driven a wedge into humanity. The whole world over , has grouped people into “ classes” and categorized us into the haves and have nots , the smart and the “ others” etc. what has happened to just some human decency? We are all the same , we all need to remember that, and return to respecting each other. 

That's rather vague. Who in society or what group of people in society is doing this?

• Like 1

On 5/23/2022 at 7:32 AM, smeagolsfree said:

I asked some folks for their unbiased opinion about what they thought about the ivy or whatever it is yesterday while walking. The responses I got were ugly and hideous. That was also the response from a friend that was with me who had no idea it was there and seeing it for the first time. Horrendous was the word that was used I think then came hideous. He is pretty open minded too about cool building and such things.

I like the Ivy on this building. It has an invigorating aroma when I walk by each morning. It reminds me of my favorite soap.

Irish Spring.

Edited by margin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bos2Nash said:

The aesthetic of the wood piers, black signage and curtainwall and greenery is such a calming, warm finish. Really loving it.

And I'm betting that the black logo will be back-lit at night, which will look cool with the texture of the leaves in and around it. 

• Like 4