Aquinas College

WMrapids

Decided to start this topic since i didn't find it anywhere and because there is a lot of activity happening at Aquinas College.

A new chapel, Our Lady of Seat Wisdom, is under construction right now.

IMG_2649.JPGIMG_2650.PNG

Albertus Magnus Hall, the science center, is proposed to have an addition to it as well. Aquinas is still seeking funds for Albertus and the floor plan may be changed since the staff does not want all of the offices crammed together. The street next to the building, Wege Way, will also have to be moved as the new addition is stretch to over it. 

If things go as planned, construction may begin in October 2017.

IMG_2645.JPGIMG_2646.JPGIMG_2647.JPGIMG_2648.JPG

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
On 11/22/2016 at 11:31 AM, WMrapids said:

A new chapel, Our Lady of Seat Wisdom, is under construction right now.

IMG_2649.JPGIMG_2650.PNG

I'm actually pretty impressed with this. I thought it would be a lot smaller but looks so much more imposing in person. (Though not in my photo)

IMG_4554.thumb.JPG.30fdbfb8e4e009327ec41d477c927920.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/22/2016 at 11:31 AM, WMrapids said:

Albertus Magnus Hall, the science center, is proposed to have an addition to it as well. Aquinas is still seeking funds for Albertus and the floor plan may be changed since the staff does not want all of the offices crammed together. The street next to the building, Wege Way, will also have to be moved as the new addition is stretch to over it. 

If things go as planned, construction may begin in October 2017.

IMG_2645.JPGIMG_2646.JPGIMG_2647.JPGIMG_2648.JPG

Looks like they're expanding on Albertus Hall. Sorry for the dirty window :unsure:IMG_6316.thumb.JPG.a6e8bf54d468adbe7cbf5e01bef65983.JPG

• 2 months later...

Archived