5 hours ago, markhollin said:

Justice A.A. Birch, Justice Center, James Robertson Parkway and 2nd Ave. North:

I just went into this little plaza entryway for the first time yesterday (to pay a speeding ticket) and had never noticed it before! I like how Art Deco the Birch Building is, even though it's pretty new.

On 12/19/2018 at 8:36 PM, Bos2Nash said:

The entry off demonbruen is getting its stonework re-done. All the old cladding has been stripped down to the CMU structure to be re-skinned

It appears I was wrong about the entry point of the Frist off Demonbruen. This morning on my way in, construction crews had demolished of of the piers and had a dumpster next to the other one. Brand entry scheme in the works??IMG_1085.thumb.jpeg.b9d230a48ba234b96981d052fff2996a.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/10/2019 at 9:44 AM, NashvilleObserver said:

I just went into this little plaza entryway for the first time yesterday (to pay a speeding ticket) and had never noticed it before! I like how Art Deco the Birch Building is, even though it's pretty new.

Yep. When I first really took notice of that building I found it a little tough to believe it was so new. She's a nice one.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bos2Nash said:

It appears I was wrong about the entry point of the Frist off Demonbruen. This morning on my way in, construction crews had demolished of of the piers and had a dumpster next to the other one. Brand entry scheme in the works??

Was wondering about this myself... The one on the right was struck by an automobile several months ago which trashed the marble cladding. I wonder if they uncovered more structural issues which necessitated a rebuild, or if they are doing away with them entirely?

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 1:39 PM, Bos2Nash said:

It appears I was wrong about the entry point of the Frist off Demonbruen. This morning on my way in, construction crews had demolished of of the piers and had a dumpster next to the other one. Brand entry scheme in the works??

Looks like we are getting a new sign

20190112_133058~01.jpg

• Like 4