6 hours ago, The ATX said:

That river sculpture is really cool in both concept and design.  Look at our new downtown sculpture an Austin. :(

IMG_8884-2.jpg

Austin Towers

I didn't realize dinosaurs were still alive but the fresh poop confirms it. And I thought Nashville was the only city herring "crappy" public art.

My condolences to Austin.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, donNdonelson2 said:

I don't recall anyone having posted this riverfront park sculpture, near Ascend Amphitheater. (If this is a repeat, my apologies.)

"Light Meander" is inspired by the meandering route of the Cumberland River through Davidson County. I'm rather fond of this one myself. My attached photo is from January 2016.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/davidson/2015/06/24/new-foot-downtown-nashville-sculpture-inspired-river/29192725/

IMG_7201.JPG

Ah, yes. Nashville's "Giant Metal Pubic Hair." :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, donNdonelson2 said:

I don't recall anyone having posted this riverfront park sculpture, near Ascend Amphitheater. (If this is a repeat, my apologies.)

"Light Meander" is inspired by the meandering route of the Cumberland River through Davidson County. I'm rather fond of this one myself. My attached photo is from January 2016.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/davidson/2015/06/24/new-foot-downtown-nashville-sculpture-inspired-river/29192725/

Actually it's a giant convoluted Perolator air filter donated to Star Trek Next Generation as the VISOR for Chief Engr. Geordi La Forge's pupils.  He could then see Up-Down, all around. -=:rolleyes:=-

58c45f1997fd1_StarTrekNextGeneration-GeordilaForge.jpg.35b700a926dc28e5668fe16978f8cf0a.jpg

• Like 1