13 hours ago, markhollin said:

New mural at 174 3rd Ave North, on the north side of Piranha's Bar and Grille:

1934628563_1743rdAveNorthPiranhasBarandGrilleAug2019x.jpeg.b3e1e0c702ba06bdfee42f94ec0ace9e.jpeg

This is a downgrade from the previous mural. Not sure I will understand the thinking behind this change 

The old mural was advertising Piranah’s (which Google tells me is permanently closed), so maybe the new mural is for attracting a new business. A generic artwork that can remain whatever establishments come or go, perhaps?

• Thanks 1

If they had done it right the could have incorporated the power lines into guitar strings and made it look like some kind of odd stringed instrument from the air.

Nashville Walls Project has a new mural on the way-they announced the artist, but not the location, on Facebook tonight. I will post more info as it is shared on their page.

32D3C97A-6A8E-4422-B44B-ECF9631468CC.jpeg

• Like 2