Ritz Carlton Hotel /Residential (46 stories & 32 stories, 240 rooms, 150 condos, 185 apts,), 560 capacity garage

markhollin

Gong to be awful hard as they still have to go back to MDHA and the permits are a bear. It could happen, but I have my doubts.

They have to announce a GC, get the loan and there are a number of other things that have to happen. I am not sure if they have to go before Planning and the Downtown codes committee. 

If they have to go in front of planning then there has to be  a vote in the council even though it would be a one time consent vote.

Lots I am unsure about as far as committees and such.

On 11/5/2017 at 1:00 AM, ruraljuror said:

Yes!  That's the ticket.

Hmmm... I wonder how an elevated circle bridge over the gulch would have worked?  It could have connected from multiple points instead of just two....  Anyway, Vegas has a pedestrian bridge that goes over the main strip with escalators on both sides.  An elevated circle bridge with escalators would be cool and they could move stix to the river bank and convert the inner circle to a water fountain that consists of tall glass cylinders with lighting that changes colors and projects images.

• Like 3

On 11/22/2017 at 5:24 PM, Flatrock said:

My source said "yes" - but I agree - seems likely he was overly optimistic. :blush:

So, Happy Thanksgiving, friends! I have so much to be thankful for. Sorry for the over-sharing, but the last 18 months have been really tough, health-wise.  This site has been a source of entertainment, information and education in the midst of pain and fear. Thank you, guys and gals, for your contribution to my healing!:tw_heart:

Bill

I see a war eagle soaring to victory in your near future to make your weekend a little better 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, nashvylle said:

I see a war eagle soaring to victory in your near future to make your weekend a little better

Wow. Just wow, Nashvylle -- that's one of the most gracious things I've heard in an age. Bless you for that. Wish I we're as optimistic. I'm afraid your boys are coming for blood...and Saban is the best in the business. Hopefully, a GREAT game with zero injuries (Fitzgerald last night was gruesome)!! WDE & RTR! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Flatrock said:

Had lunch yesterday with a key stakeholder in this project - and he assured me that ground-breaking is forthcoming. He suggested by the end of this month - or by the end of Feb., latest. I guess we'll see, but he reiterated that it's moving ahead - with no obstacles in sight. Hope so. ;)

Did he hint at any tenants?