markhollin

One KVB Circle, 25 stories, 450,000 sq. ft. office tower, 19,000 sq. ft. retail, 1,200 car garage, SE corner of KVB and Lafayette in SoBro

1 hour ago, wreynol4 said:

I just have to guess that the tenant's company's first name starts with a A....Not Amazon or Apple but something local...

I called it if it is Asurion. Maybe someone read my post. :D

That type of move would also free up the parking lot they're using along KVB for development.  A win-win!

Edited by urbanplanet17
  • Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:54 PM, smeagolsfree said:

I dont see it happening. Asurion is not the type of company that is going to spend 40 plus a sq ft.

I wouldn't be so sure. All insurance companies (even those who insure gadgets) have deep pockets and love monuments of their strength just  as banks do, especially when they need space and want to stay in a particular area.

• Like 1

The poster did say "lessees," so it's very much possible that if Asurion is in fact a lessee, they wouldn't be the only (or even primary) tenant. It was just awfully convenient for them to announce the desire to consolidate their operations when this project began moving forward, thus I thought it was a perfect match. 

But really, I have no idea. Just speculating. 

Edited by urbanplanet17
  • Like 4

I think a dark horse as a major tenant for this building could be a large London-based company, like Barclays, EMI, or some sort of healthcare company. The BA flight is probably opening a lot of English eyes to Nashville, and it’s only a matter of time before more serious economic links are made because of it. With the visibility and location of this tower, it would make quite a splash for a newcomer English company. 

• Like 4

Ascension healthcare? They recently purchased St. Thomas and they’re considering merging with another large Catholic hospital group that would make them the largest private hospital operator in the country (overtaking HCA). 

• Like 1

Auto zone...it will be a 35 story autozone with car/service bays on the top 25 floors which will sit on top of 10 stories of parking.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DeemonBruhn said:

Not many are positive that this one will happen outside the few people selling it.

Seems like they would be the ones who know best. It wouldn’t make sense for them to BS about having tenants lined up if they didn’t actually have them, it would just scare away real potential tenants. Plus they’d probably keep the surface lot open if they didn’t have upcoming plans. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Pdt2f said:

Seems like they would be the ones who know best. It wouldn’t make sense for them to BS about having tenants lined up if they didn’t actually have them, it would just scare away real potential tenants. Plus they’d probably keep the surface lot open if they didn’t have upcoming plans. 

Have you ever heard the name Alex Palmer?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2