Ritz Carlton Hotel /Residential (46 stories & 32 stories, 240 rooms, 150 condos, 185 apts,), 560 capacity garage

markhollin

21 minutes ago, Skyscrapergeek said:

Ok here’s the plan...move both stix and musica to the pocket park. It instantly draws all of the beer taverns/bachelorette and bachelor parties, causing them to circle the block in an unbroken loop. The constant shower of cash from all the “rain makin’” and cristal, draws the rest of the homeless population to take up residence. 

“Stix” with me here. This is where it gets good...

The flood of traffic, trash, transients, general filth, excrement (as the “local vegetation “ has now become additional outdoor facilities) and the rising din of incessant WOOOOOOOOOs, cause the Historic Capital Corridor Foundation, Mayor, Metro Council Cartel to fracture and collapse, thus ending their “legal blockade”, (please use Viceroy Nute Gunray accent when reading). With pristine designer trucker hats (purchased from the Hermitage Hotel gift shop) in hand, they beg Tony to “just make it all go away!”  Tony condescends to grant their request on the condition he is granted an unlimited height variance for Paramount as well as all future developments and they gleefully accept  

And so it was that the most reviled piece of trash... er I mean tax payer funded “art” was sacrificed to give Nashville its new tallest. 

Amen

...Thousands of years later after the collapse of western civilization, a lone scavenger looking for  materials to build a lean-to, unearths a strange pile of painted logs. On one is carved, in a language he doesn’t recognize, “RIP Stix, I will miss you! Love Doormanpoet. Ps. I’ve moved to Brooklyn ...

JK John! I love you brother!

El Fin

standing-ovation-gif-1.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • smeagolsfree changed the title to Ritz Carlton Hotel /Residential (46 stories & 32 stories, 240 rooms, 150 condos, 185 apts,), 560 capacity garage
9 minutes ago, nashvylle said:

THIS IS GOING TO BLOCK CITYLIGHTS  VIEWS

Lmao what are you a resident of city lights?

also to answer smeagols post yes I can confirm many new towers and offices specifically are being built in Miami especially in the Brickell area. I think the top 3 cities for the most new buildings being built currently are Austin, Nashville and Miami.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Some of the better RC designs by Google search:

Ritz-Carlton-Guangzhou-3.jpg

Bxk6ltECcAADmug.jpg

8fc6fcb02fad2ff5afce3be346ba1802.jpg

These are beautiful designs, truly. I'm still waiting for Nashville to break the 'crackerbox' ceiling with a bold, beautiful design. The Four Seasons would have been a great opportunity, this could be our next!  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BNXS said:

These are beautiful designs, truly. I'm still waiting for Nashville to break the 'crackerbox' ceiling with a bold, beautiful design. The Four Seasons would have been a great opportunity, this could be our next!  

This is all we ask for for a developer to build something truly stunning

• Like 3

So much to say!  Really glad what you cats already knew was made official.  Next, I'm with Smeags.  From my poking around, definitely would list Austin, Miami, and Nashville as three top builders right now (aside from Chicago and NYC).  @nashwatcherI guess Tony G. knew what he was talking about when he said this decade will far outpace the last.   An exciting time followed by an even more exciting time works for me!  I'm feeling some of what both @MLBrumbyand @titanhogsaid.  I do like the vertical lines with the horizontal breaks AND the color scheme.  And yet, as cool as it is, part of me is still like, it's a box.  I want to believe we can do better.  Even the announcement from last week was  a box.  Actually, two of them.  I love the rate of growth and I'm hopeful that architectural design will be infused more as the building heights increase.  Fingers crossed (even though I don't believe in luck).  @LuvemtallI'd lose my mind if the original Signature Tower went all phoenix on us.  Lastly,  keep 'em coming!  As Michael Jackson said in the seventies, Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough!!!!

Edited by nashville born
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, rolly said:

Wow, 46 stories will put this as tied for number 1 (505 also has 46 floors) with the most floors for a TN tower.   Just needs a spire to take the height crown from Batman!

Am I wrong but won't 46 stories out it at 623'? If Four Seasons is 40 stories and 542', that comes out to about 13 per story. (13 x 6) + 542.