Ritz Carlton Hotel /Residential (46 stories & 32 stories, 240 rooms, 150 condos, 185 apts,), 560 capacity garage

markhollin

4 hours ago, NissanvilleTitans said:

Am I wrong but won't 46 stories out it at 623'? If Four Seasons is 40 stories and 542', that comes out to about 13 per story. (13 x 6) + 542.

You normally get around 11’-12’ feet average for floor on residential / hotels (sometimes even closer to 10’)…but Four Seasons added height comes from the additional penthouse floors and the “crown.”  Guess we’ll have to see how much “penthouse and crown” RC will have.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TNinVB said:

Since people have brought up Tony G.  and Signature Tower, has anyone that has access to him out right asked him if Signature tower would be a possibility? I mean I love all the development going on in Nashville and enjoy seeing the changing skyline every time I come home (I’m 105 miles East on I40 as I write this) but everything is so boxy. I know some will roll their eyes because we’ve discussed this, but seriously…I’m thankful that at least the Circle South tower will appear to be slanted. 

Let it go, it's been 14 years.   

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Binbin98 said:

Given the news today about the swerdling project how likely is this to get off of the ground? It would look really good for Nashville to have a four seasons and ritz Carlton at the same time.

This still needs to be financed, but the key difference between this project and the Swerdling proposal is that the developer already owns the land. A planned Q1 2022 start gives the developer plenty of time to get his financing package put together. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, bnacincy said:

I for one refuse to let it go....It is an iconic design that the skyline needs to counteract the preponderance of.....blue boxes.

Agree... somethings are worth fighting for! It wouldn’t be the first time , that a old idea becomes new again. Signature Tower was and still would be a skyline altering icon that everyone will remember. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Luvemtall said:

Agree... somethings are worth fighting for! It wouldn’t be the first time , that a old idea becomes new again. Signature Tower was and still would be a skyline altering icon that everyone will remember. 

If that building was built there would be constant howling against it just like all the other buildings.

Edited by Licec

On 5/11/2021 at 3:38 PM, smeagolsfree said:

Too bad they cant just throw  the 32 stories of apartments under it and make it a 78story.

Exactly!  Let's all just take a minute to marvel at how truly stupid the zoning laws are in Nashville.  30-story height limit downtown...  Even North Korea has taller buildings!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Now that Tony G has made public his plan for 800 Lea , with a estimated height of 610 feet. Maybe M2 will up the design of the Ritz-Carlton to surpass that height, so that their penthouse has clear unobstructed views. Would be cool to see something above 650 feet. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Luvemtall said:

Now that Tony G has made public his plan for 800 Lea , with a estimated height of 610 feet. Maybe M2 will up the design of the Ritz-Carlton to surpass that height, so that their penthouse has clear unobstructed views. Would be cool to see something above 650 feet. 

Hey Smeags, there's that number again.  :tw_grin:

6 minutes ago, Plasticman said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tennessean.com/amp/5090427001

is this new news?  It said it was posted “eight hours ago” 

Ohhhh Tennessean.  Do they even have a journalism department anymore?  Or do they just copy and paste what they see other publications print?  And of course the very first thing they print is factually incorrect.  A "five star" Ritz Carlton?  It doesn't even exist yet, but someone has already inspected it and rated it five stars, apparently.  I think the bigger story here is that the people at Forbes Travel Guide have access to a time machine! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

Ohhhh Tennessean.  Do they even have a journalism department anymore?  Or do they just copy and paste what they see other publications print?  And of course the very first thing they print is factually incorrect.  A "five star" Ritz Carlton?  It doesn't even exist yet, but someone has already inspected it and rated it five stars, apparently.  I think the bigger story here is that the people at Forbes Travel Guide have access to a time machine! 

I hadn’t read the comments from Spyridon yet, so unless another paper got those quotes, kudos to the Tennessean. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

All Ritz- Carlton are 5 starts right? I just looked up the hotel rating for Ritz hotels and it's says 5 stars.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 11:27 PM, chris holman said:

All Ritz- Carlton are 5 starts right? I just looked up the hotel rating for Ritz hotels and it's says 5 stars.

It won't be 5-stars after the people who give the rating catch sight of that stupid collection of weeds and painted telephone poles inside the circle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1