• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's official: It will definitely be a Ritz Carlton Hotel and Residences.  Will now be 46 stories (instead of 42) for the hotel portion. This "new" rendering is still at 42 stories. With the additiona

- Lots of new renderings and diagrams. - Height of the main tower will be 569' - Residential Tower will be 396' - Team will go before the Metro Development and Housing Agency Design Rev

Not Mark, but I got these while stopped at the roundabout: 

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, NissanvilleTitans said:

According to my math. Four seasons - 40 stories = 542 ft

542 ÷ 40 = 13.5

(13.5 x 6) + 542 = 623

Ritz Carlton - 46 stories = 623 ft

I'm not going to say it.  I'm not going to say it.  I'm NOT going to say it.

Oh puh-leeeeeeease let it be (in my very best McCartney voice).

That darn calculating monkey has me dying!!!

Edited by nashville born
  • Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

What's up on the southern elevation? I see a low-rise wing jutting out to Lafayette, but nothing to show how the whole thing would look. 

Was a construction timetable given? 

Edited by MLBrumby

9 minutes ago, downtownresident said:

Those are the street elevations. 

I should have said from Lafayette. Whoa!!! I replied too soon. I see Mark's still loading pics. Bravo! This thing looks stunning!

Edited by MLBrumby
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, downtownresident said:

Not a huge fan of vehicle access taking up so much of the Lafayette frontage. This is a really strangely shaped site with multiple uses, so I understand why.

Did I read this wrong I thought the entry for everyone was off this little side road that’s 7th Ave?

139775F0-7C89-41C0-A4D4-2070A1844469.jpeg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PaulChinetti said:

Did I read this wrong I thought the entry for everyone was off this little side road that’s 7th Ave?

139775F0-7C89-41C0-A4D4-2070A1844469.jpeg

Look closely at the 2nd of the two images you posted. Entry for hotel and apartments are indicated on KVB, and for condos on Lafayette.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Let's start here....spectacular development as is!  Having said that, I'm starting a petition to compel the Ritz to stack the 10 unused floors of bonus height from the apartment building ON TOP of the main tower!!!  I give you...MEGA RITZ!!!! 

That's a good tasting cracker!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.