Ritz Carlton Hotel /Residential (46 stories & 32 stories, 240 rooms, 150 condos, 185 apts,), 560 capacity garage

markhollin

19 minutes ago, Titans10 said:

Nice!! Is that Bridgestone's twin??

I can definitely see the similarities! I feel like it's a more dynamic version of Bridgestone, and I am a fan of that so I am loving this one! It's awesome to see a developer bringing in such a great firm like SOM for this, and a higher quality can be seen as a result. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, japan said:

Right. Take their probably scrapped Buckinham Gulch design and plop it there. 

But is the Buckingham design really better than this one?  IMO, they're both pretty cool, as far as boxes go.  Of course, I'd love to get the Chrysler Building...but boxes with height variances and more than 4 corners is way better than we normally get.

• Like 2

I am late to this conversation is the parking garage integrated into the building or a separate attached structure? that will affect the height of this tower. These so called podium  towers with parking on the level floors are always shorter than same floor count buildings.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NoChesterHester said:

They have a tenant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is that speculation or do you know that for sure?

I love this building. Height, interesting features, nature incorporated into the design, tons of street activation in an area that desperately needs it, and the prospect of a couple thousand office workers whose presence will hopefully spark more retail and livability options nearby. A solid and much appreciated offering. 

• Like 4