Canine Companion Seeking a Good Home in the QC Area

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, R.Talbott said:

You're trying to sell your dog for $50 because you "can't" take him with you for whatever reason... classy 

Okay, not too sure about this response or what class has to do with anything,but there's nothing out of the ordinary about requesting a re-homing fee which definitely sorts out those who would take him "just because" and someone serious about providing a good home. In all honesty, without snark, PLEASE suggest to me a better option, because unfortunately he can't come with us regardless. If it's a good suggestion, I'll really consider. Do you know of a good home?  Thanks.

6 minutes ago, qcguttersnipe said:

Okay, not too sure about this response or what class has to do with anything,but there's nothing out of the ordinary about requesting a re-homing fee which definitely sorts out those who would take him "just because" and someone serious about providing a good home. In all honesty, without snark, PLEASE suggest to me a better option, because unfortunately he can't come with us regardless. If it's a good suggestion, I'll really consider. Do you know of a good home?  Thanks.

I get the point.  Pay for the shots at least. 

I wish I knew someone that could use a companion.  I'll PM if I do.

1 hour ago, qcguttersnipe said:

Cool, thanks honestly for your feedback. it looks like a better alternative can be found. Just want to make sure he's with good people. Perhaps I'll try to track down former colleagues to inquire.

Sorry, it was rude of me.  I apologize.  It feels like a way to clear someone's conscious, imo, but I do also see the merit in it. But still much better than abandoning the dog or dropping it off at the pound.  Hope everything works out for you.

Archived