Gulch Union (Endeavor Demonbreun): 3 towers (20 story/329,000 s.f. office, twin 28 story residential buildings)

markhollin

Mark...I think they pretty closely match up.  The 34 story is probably Phase II...which is a hotel / condo tower.  I believe it's the tall tower...and a combo, with hotel at the bottom and condos up top.

Btw...I'm assuming folks at the Tennessean, NBJ and NP will now hunt down the real story, right?

Edited by titanhog
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

He is involved from all that I have heard. there was another article saying that he wants to do a residential tower at that site. I think it was in the NBJ.

Yes, the news outlets will be all over this and I can say one already is.

I love this site!  We're news breakers, I'm tellin' ya! :D

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

I will say that none of the folks involved in this project will be happy this is public. I'm sure when it hits the media, there will be some very upset individuals.

This may be a dumb question, but why will they be upset? 

Major mistake putting local companies names on buildings . Those companies have not announced they are relocating and this does not take in to count the project has not been made public. Only rumors and some speculation and hints as to what may be built there. 

It could also mean a huge client breech of trust if the renderings were not supposed to go public. We have also seen where some of these projects are conceptual and never meant to be made public. This could be just one of several concepts floating around.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

Major mistake putting local companies names on buildings . Those companies have not announced they are relocating and this does not take in to count the project has not been made public. Only rumors and some speculation and hints as to what may be built there. 

It could also mean a huge client breech of trust if the renderings were not supposed to go public. We have also seen where some of these projects are conceptual and never meant to be made public. This could be just one of several concepts floating around.

Waller completed a long-term renewal of their lease downtown at the Nashville City Center several years ago.  The construction of the adjacent garage there was part of the transaction.  Speculation, but their logo's inclusion on the renders here leads me to believe that these files are several years old.  

17 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Smeagols...do you think the reason we haven't seen an article about this render yet is because it may only be a conceptual render from a company trying to get the job...and not a chosen design by the developer?

At this point, all I can say is no comment. Some odd things afoot.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RonCamp said:

Waller completed a long-term renewal of their lease downtown at the Nashville City Center several years ago.  The construction of the adjacent garage there was part of the transaction.  Speculation, but their logo's inclusion on the renders here leads me to believe that these files are several years old.  

I don't know about age of the renderings, but that's correct as to Waller's current position.   That's my firm and I can confirm the rendering with our logo was a surprise to us. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

I really do not think this was an older rendering as the owners did not have all of the property assembled till recently. I do think it is telling that the project is no longer on the website.

We will just have to wait and see who makes the next move.

Who'd you think brought this to their attention? Us?

This hasn't been broken by any other news outlets, yet.

Edited by claya91

I believe Waller is midway into a ten year lease at Nashville City Center with options for five additional years. Theoretically, they could have a new building done and ready by the time their lease expires. That said, I'd bet my next paycheck that somebody at the architectural firm was called onto the carpet for letting those renderings out. 

Edited by MLBrumby
  • Like 1