Gulch Union (Endeavor Demonbreun): 3 towers (20 story/329,000 s.f. office, twin 28 story residential buildings)

markhollin

• 5 months later...

My apologies, @Neigeville2, I thought you were referring to the site on broadway with the Whole Foods. As far as the 3 tower project, I have no idea. The strip club where the 3 tower project is being built seems to be closed, from what I can tell driving past frequently. They’re probably going to wait until they’re done with the one on broadway for a while before starting it. I can’t imagine they’d want to flood a 3 block radius with around 1,000 residential units in too short of a time frame (if you add the two residential towers to the Whole Foods site). 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

Endeavor is doing both projects. From what I remember they want to start on the 12th and Demonbreun site this year, but could be mistaken. They have deep pockets and have done or are doing millions of Square feet in Austin.

Awesome! Can’t wait to see it rise! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be very interested in how the site plan works out the first tower. There is huge potential for how the building can improve this stretch of Demonbreun for pedestrians!

The glass box looks like a land hog, but would definitely be an improvement of the corner. 

• Like 1

MDHA Review Committee today deferred on voting on the initial 20 story office building, wanting more details. No timeline set yet on when it will be presented next.

More behind Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/20999325/mdha-defers-vote-on-office-tower-planned-for-gulch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Pdt2f said:

I was thinking the same thing. It’s basically just a beefed up version of the capstar building. 

At least it doesn't appear they'll have an open parking garage facing the interstate for everyone to see...like Capstar.  (or is it the building beside Capstar with the parking garage?)

Edited by titanhog
  • Like 1