Gulch Union (Endeavor Demonbreun): 3 towers (20 story/329,000 s.f. office, twin 28 story residential buildings)

markhollin

Don't sleep on the scope. Someone I know saw some work in progress renderings from other side on Broadway and he said its impressive and really ties the rest of the gulch together with what is happening on the other side of Broadway with Whole Foods project and other pipeline projects.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, DDIG said:

Don't sleep on the scope. Someone I know saw some work in progress renderings from other side on Broadway and he said its impressive and really ties the rest of the gulch together with what is happening on the other side of Broadway with Whole Foods project and other pipeline projects.

I promise you 100% I won't sleep on the scope, It will only be on my memory foam cushion :) And I completely agree, this will tie those 3 together so well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jamie Hall said:

Yes, but only if they maintain a distance of at least 5 feet.

State Demolition Code 115.1C: Demolition crews must have their nether-regions and nipples covered if they are to come into direct physical contact with the subject of their demolition. 

8 hours ago, Bos2Nash said:

These developers should be charged on a per foot of sidewalk - daily basis for when they close sidewalks down. Yes the development is improving the city, but the city still needs to be navigable with relative ease during said construction.

Yes, the developer is required to pay the city for each day the sidewalk (or traffic lane) is closed

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1